• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Apparently the Canadians can do some music as well.

I knew there was something familiar with that guitar! Then I read the description over at YouTube and confirmed it was Zakk Wylde. Otherwise, not perticularly impressive.

I guess linking a Zakk Wylde clip is in order.

Level 11

I'm not a big fan of listening to things I don't know what they are saying, nor am I big fan of Asian music (my god their pop is worse then pop here), but this band is pretty good, also they pretty much write all their songs in the Japanese equivelant of Spanglish with pretty much every other line switching languages

Death note ? xD
Yeah, theyre a good band, But sometimes you dont understand what they say cause they say it to fast xD

Level 26
best German Rapper ever. Hré is so inspirering to sooooo many people. Too bad that many of you don't understand his shitty lyrics :D
But now seriously: this is one of my favourite songs

oh and 1 of my favourite electronic songs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.