• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is "This Wreckage"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
When I was searching for a map with great terrain, Oziris told me that "This Wreckage" has excellent terrain. Then in one thread I saw that someone says that "This Wreckage" has awesome terrain. What is "This Wreckage" anyway? Is it a map? I cannot find it in Maps section. If it's a map, PLEASE give me the link to it.

Level 14
He kinda took it off the internet but there's still a few links where you can get it I think.

Level 14
If it's such a gem, why did he remove it?

I mean, I've known him to have some kind of elitist mentality, but what reason could he have for taking it off? Never got to play it myself...

I think it was at wc3c.net some mod said that it used illegal music or something but RDZ himself you answer. He did the same to his models also.

This Wreckage can currently be found on my website alone, pending updates that may or may not include critical bug-fixes.

Though I'd like to think there was more to it than just the terrain.

Where? The only thing I could find was a link to the map on war3.incgamers. Which didn't work any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.