• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What is this all maps removed Wc3 Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I saved manmy maps in my wc3. ANd then now when i opened wc3 there was no maps there. What a fuck is this. ios it virus program whoi make this or something else?

Ah check this.

I see them when i open World editoir but not when going into the map. lol? what a fucking.

Level 24
I think you use windows on your pc.

There is a map that represents your own files in the Program files directory.
That map is a hidden map and only accessable by the owning user (should be, is not)
The files in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\Maps" map are open files for everyone.
In the header, you can see a button that sais "Campatibility Files" (or something like that, dont know exacly for english)
If you click on it, you will go to the hidden files for the user himself.
I think you have the missing files stored there.

(actual path = "C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\Maps")

Status
Not open for further replies.