• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wc3 maps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
[SOLVED] Wc3 maps...

Hey guys. I used to have this thing where when I open a .w3x file, it automatically open World Editor and does "Open Map" on the .w3x file...
But then I got a format and I lost that... Now its like a document file and when i click it it says "Choose the program you would like to open with this file." Does anyone know how to make it go back to how it used to be?

And yes I tried using the World Editor for the choosing.. It just opens the world editor. It doesn't load it...

Any help appreciated, please help =]

Last edited:
Level 1
Help me!!!

I'm Trying to make a mod but when I try to save it says LINKS HAVE BEEN CANSELLED0 BECAUS ERERS sory for bad spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.