• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What happened to you? (NO WORMSKULL)

Should I still be living right now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
a horse can kill a human, yes, but that is with it's weight. if a horse falls on you or something like that, you're dead or just have luck. it's teeth are for vegetables only.
and yes, she bit me so I lost some meat there, mostly skin though. so I bit her in the ear and pushed her away, just as another horse would have punished her for that. you don't need to use heavy violence against animals when you just can talk to them in their own way.

this is the horse it was. does she look huge and man-killing? fat, yes.. :roll:

h_ronja_2.jpg
h_hage_15.jpg

Level 7
Mecheon said:
Wormskull: The danger of a horse is if it steps on you/kicks you. Its teeth/mouth aren't designed to realy damage humans badly

I feel obliged to object, haven been bitten by a horse, I can assure you it hurts a bitch! Imagine teeths NOT designed to gnav and rip flesh... imagine those teeths, tear flesh apart, in one lusty bite... Imagine what it would've looked like, if it had eaten my nipple.... :roll:
nono, you don't have to imagine that last one, in fact, please don't think of my nipples at all, thank you :oops:

Level 13
well the horse head's is more than 3x larger than a human, and his mouth is huge, along with his genitals. a horse is taller than you think when you're next to it, it can easily kill you, just go next to a horse. i went next to a horse, a big canadian horse with a police mounted on it.

Level 5
wormskull.. a horse's height can be as short as 1 meter.. if you manage to get killed by that.. i'm very impressed.
since I've been horsebackriding for over seven years, I think I know what I'm talking of.
horses are not killermachines. they are friendly animals. just like rats, cats, snakes, birds, butterflies.. friendly. if you get killed by a horse just by standing next to it, you have done something very strange since horses are animals that rather run than fight.

Level 13
well then you werent horseriding a horse, but a cat, i saw two horses that were 1,80m, that means taller than me. you cant really get killed by his mouth, but its head is way bigger than a human's, lets agree on that, beceause when it stands on its two legs its really taller than a human. a horse can kill a human as a human can kill a cat as a cat can kill a mouse as a mouse can eat cheese

Level 5
and just because you saw two horses that was bigger than you, it means that all horses are bigger than you? :lol:
horses rarely stand on only two legs, since it takes much muscular power to do that.

a cat I can't ride on, since not even I'm that short :roll:

here's a horse. it's me on her back. I'm 160 cm and still I look tall on this pic. why? because this breed of horses are small.. as many other horses are..
fagra.jpg

Level 5
she. a stallion would have a more muscular neck. on four legs she is shorter than me. and this specific breed is from Iceland. the worlds smallest horsebreed is around 1 meter, the biggest is 190 cm.
and even a boxingglove is bigger than a humans head. that doesn't mean a boxingglove can kill you with a bite. ^^

Level 5
oh, a boxingglove can kill you, if it has a hand like mine inside it, but it can't bite you to death. neither can a horse.
btw, are you afraid of horses?

and wormskull, you're writing offtopic in this thread! I'm so proud of you! :D

Level 13
Wormskull said:
what do you mean you lost a piece of your ass? all you did is bite his ear softly? a horse is huge, he can kill an human easily. girl draws them in grade 6 on paper, but they can really be mean.

i find your comment sexist and very degrading.
you were on a good roll to being a good person but your posts has swept all your hard work to be a nice person away. pushing this back to topic, i do not wish to see another post by wormskull on my thread. if you have any decency, you will respect this.

ending wormskull's flaming, and putting thing back on topic, i dropped my books on my mp3 player today. it didnt hurt me, but my mp3 player liquid crystal screen flooded thing. it works, but i have to spend time to find any music :wink:

and the rubber tip on a practice sword came off while i was fencing once, and i got stabbed in the right arm

Level 13
worm - girl draws them in grade 6 on paper

BINGO!!
why cant a guy draw a horse?

now i dont want to see you, and every post you make will be ignored by me, and i encourage others to do the same.

so why dont you follow everyones advice and go sit and die in a pit where you can rot.

Level 5
kerrigan, I still can't belive your still alive with all those injuries. :shock:

the other day, my cat suddenly realised that he didn't wanted me to carry him anymore. so he wrapped himself around my arm and bit me.. and locked his jaws.. >_<
but no blood, just a few bitemarks.

and when I still where in art-school, it was on daily basis that someone accidently cut themselves and they walked around with all bloody hands. one day, I did the same thing, cut the top of my finger open.. but no blood. it started bleeding first a couple of hours later. i don't really know how that worked..

Level 12
Let's get this over with for the love of god.

Horses can hurt you, with their legs and bite. Bites are painful, but their legs are worse than their bite. They'll only hurt you if you provoke them. In other words never hit or kick a horse kids, especially those broncos :wink: .

I've never went through those hospital stuff, but I'm sure my brother was stupid enough. For example he bleed his finger before his birthday cake came (he was like three years old during that time.)

Level 11
I still want to know who has a diamond box the size of a human head, Wormskull. Please for the love of God, tell me! I MUST KNOW!!!!!

And if you don't know, then don't use stupid examples like that. And stop arguing about how much it hurts when a horse bites.

Level 13
oh i end up cutting myself almost every day
showing people that razor blades dont hurt
getting scratched from some girl trying to start a cat fight
paper cuts
sticks that go halfway into your arm
fencing welts and scars - i have a scar on my right ankle from being hit in the foot, and after fencing i always have monster bruises
cutting myself from wire cutters when working on my blade
getting electricuted from opening my computer when it was plugged in (do NOT try that)

but these are minor tragedies, and last for about 5 seconds before i get bored and suck all the blood out.

Level 5
@Kerrigan: It's amazing you're alive and well after all of those injuries. You must be as tough as nails.
Here's my list of injuries.
1. About 7 years ago during marching band practice, I tripped on some crab grass and fell directly on my tail bone. I was incapacitated for about 24 hours because it became too painful to bend my lower back.
2. A year after injury 1, the side door of the bus (the one used to store cargo) came down and slashed a 6 inch long gash on my stomach after I finished unloading the band's instruments. I must have only lost the top layer because I didn't bleed. At least I still managed to march in the mile long parade that I was supposed to perform at.
3. When I tried to remove a pin that sets the weight levels on the bench press (I'm refering to the pin you move in order to change how much weight you want to lift), the pin jerked forward and hit my lower incisors. I'm lucky I didn't lose any teeth from that accident.
4. During a microbiology lab, when I tried to adjust the bunser burner, the bottom screw fell off, causing a fireball to blast out of the bottom of the burner and hit my hand. Apparently, the bottom screw must of been really low. On the bright side, my reflexes (enhanced by frequent video game sessions) were fast enough to pull my hand away from the fire and stop the gas without any serious burns.
5. A pig bit the second finger on my right hand. I still have a mark from where it bit me even though it was over 12 years ago.
6. While playing with my black lab (sweet, gentle dog but dumb as a rock) it jumped up and accidentally jabbed one of its claws into the inside of my nose.
7. I prevented a potentially fatal injury to my father about 3 months ago. A 5 foot long lighting structure made out of wood and plastic on the ceiling collapsed right where he was standing. I have no idea how I did it, but the moment I heard it start to collapse, I managed to put a soup bowl down, turn around, and literately catch the structure.

Level 13
for your #7 - ive done similar things before, where you can almost feel the disturbance in the air.

i mean, i can tell the suit of any card without looking at it.

i tend to cause mass injury in my school every couple days though. like when i smacked this girl in the face with my 2 ton backpack when she tried to take my wallet. it was theraputic one could say

Level 8
Well

-I have a scar of my right hand (top middle) from a pocket knife (I was meesing around and I was like 7 or 8)
-I have a scar on the joint of my right thumb on the bottom (tried to grab a falling knife without realizing it)
-Cramped my neck so bad I held it sideways for 5 days without realizing (I actually woke up with that one, sat up and holy crap, my neck hurts)
-Have 3 crescent moon shaped scars on my left shoulder (got into fight at school and the stupid kid has a mouthpiece for this instrument, who carries a mouthpiece at recess?!?!?)
-Some kid punched me hard in the nose because he thought I tripped him, no serious injury, but my nose seems to bleed more.
-Not an injury, but I've had stomach flu 3 times now (throwing up ALL day is not fun) Actually, the night before the 2nd time, I was at my friend's party at Fudruckers, which got a bad health review about 2 months later (Kerrigan might know about that one, since it was in Minnesota on the news)

Thats about it! :p

Level 21
I've got a friend (who plays Wc3 like a fool but havent got internet) who lives in a district of Nantes where there have 'gangs'. He nevers go out without his axe( :shock: ) (he shows me it : impressive!). A day, he takes a base-ball staff in the head... :x .. He had the thing on the eye broken, and some more scars !
Another day, he's be wounded at the hand by a long knife, he's got a long scar on all his left hand.
Another time (this story is more funny), a dude wants to steal his wallet, this dude had a little knife...My friend takes his axe and the dude runaway in fear :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

strange friend... :roll:

Level 13
about 4 years ago i held a hot glue gun by the metal end for $20. i have scars on my fingers now :)

oh and thats vampyre, not zombie :wink:

Level 12
wow thats interesting,
Many people are cripples
I never have broken a bone in my life

I was once hit by a car, but I managed to do more damage to it then it to me

PS: Kerrigan i still don't understand why you would keep your picture up,
You know guys will hit on you because of it, but then you start complaining about it

Status
Not open for further replies.