• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What happened to you? (NO WORMSKULL)

Should I still be living right now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
What kinds of things (namely injuries) have you had in your life so far?

I have:
Broken my right leg
Broken 3 of my fingers and all my toes
4 stitches in my chin and 2 on my lip from a biking accident
stabbed myself with an apple corer in my left hip accidently
7 stiches on my right leg from a pool in mexico (stitched me up at the hotel)
Scraped the skin away from my inner right elbow from fencing
pulled my left arm out of its socket

Level 6
Holy crap, settle down there Kerrigan!! :shock:

I have done nothing, never a serious injury. Not even stitches. I live a very safe lifestyle, unlike some crazy people.

Level 13
I can take damage. I've got 8 stiches under my bottom lip, from a dancing acciedent. I was dancing with a girl from my class when she hurled me across the room, I landed on my face and was knocked out for awhile. My teeth tore through my skin. I didn't hurt at all. :wink: I've never broken a bone, because I'm very agile. My whole family is, my little brother cou;d frontflip since he was 7 years-old. :p If you are alive (maybe you're undead) you must look like an abomination. :lol: I'm just kidding.

Level 13
i am agile, but clumsy when i dont focus. i can do no-handed cartwheels that i taught myself to do.
whenever i hurt myself i burst the nerves, so it doesnt hurt.

i also have 3 orange dots where i got novicane on my leg :wink:

to make it worse...
ive gotten novacaine twice
i put my fingers in splints when i break them (popcicle sticks and duck tape :wink: )
i put my shoulder back in the socket my smashing it against a wall (that does hurt. like a hammer swung really hard on your shoulder)

Level 11
I'm rather agile too, but that doesn't prevent injury. So far:

~1 broken finger
~Last year I tore the tendon/ligament/whatever it's called in my right ankle(and wow did it hurt.I don't recomend it)
~And I usually end up spraining one of my ankles every other day(I have weak ankles :( )

Wow, Kerrigan, you sure do injure yourself alot...are you sure you're still alive? :roll: :wink:

And Konblade, the first line that you wrote was hilarious! As soon as I read that part about it being from dancing I was like "wtf?!" Very funny stuff. :lol:

Level 18
Lets add thw wounds up.. but lets start by saying I hvae never been to the hospital.

1. Fall from tree. Cracked shin (stll visible long scar down right leg sometimes opens and bleeds if running on hard surfaces for long time)

2. Shot in the leg. Bullet hit side of right leg. (.22) just skimmed.
3. busted toes probably all of them dirtbikeing and soccer.

4. Messed up jaw, Kicked in the face.

5. scar above left eye in eyebrow, window

6. Burn on right bicep. A lighter.

7. scars on fists, from fights ect..

8. Dislocated small finger right hand, persons forehead.

9. Dislocated index finger right hand, Football game, then reinjured in basketball game, and finally hurt again in a volleyball game.

10. Butcher knife to thumb very young, wrapped it in a towel and let it heal naturally.

11. stepped on a metal piece went through the side of my foot, was supposed to go to hospital but im scared of them so kept it elevated for 2 days, wrapped in towel and ice.

all in all never did anything that took me to the evil place (hospital)

Level 11
A phobia concerning hospitals....it's not like anything bad will happen if you went for something...but that's just me.

(btw I've only been to a hospital twice in my life that I know of, at birth(duh) and last year when I had a really really bad case of the flu. I literally couldn't really do anything for about a week, and it was a month before I started feeling back to normal)

Level 23
When I was a child, I was jumping up and down the couch. I slid, and hit my head on the low stone table's corner with my head. The impact made a dent in my skull. Fortunatly, it was in the exact middle of my forehead, and as some people know, that's where the most potent weapon of man's own body lies dormant, sleeping, until evolution awakens it. My accident however, sped up that progress. I can now move small coins across the table with my mind.

Either that, or it just made me insane.
No it didn't.
Yes it did.
Shut up, you.

Level 5
I just wonder how it's even possible to get injured as much as you all have been :shock:

the only thing that's happened to me since I can take big amounts of both pain and beatings, was when I fell off a horse and he ran over me. He hit me in the head and stepped on me when he ran over me, come across a wall and took some steps back, kicked me in the head again, then continued running.
The only thing that came out of that was a tiny scar under my mouth and a headache.

but I've never broken anything. so far. ^^

Level 18
Ouch ive seen that happen before tari...

I dont count toes as broken bones also do not count nose as a broken bone. so ive never croke a bone just dislocated fingers.never broke a bone.

I have not been injured alot (lately) i used to be outside 24/7 and did stupid (badword).

Then again im rarely to never sick and im not alergic to anything.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
ive disarmed my right shoulder once and i have 5 life-long scars from all sorta things.

@Kerrigan:
i was thinking - you may have a beautyful face, but you made me get the imperession that you may have a very twisted body :lol: :wink: :p

Level 6
Well, come to think of it, several small things have happened to me. Nothing compared to you insane people, but hey, whatever.

Bitten by a dog (rotweiller) on my left upper arm. Four little scars are all that's left.

Had my left shoulder popped out by being lifted by my left arm. But I can now dislocate it at will :lol:.

Cut my left index finger. Nothing big. Hey, kids, here's a tip, never try to pry something out with a knife! :lol:

Ya.... that's it for me. Never been to the hospital or gotten stitches, though.

Level 13
ohhhhhh what a day today was...
i get up at 5:00 to go to archery practice. The girl behind me is new to the team, tries to pull the bow back, and fires it off. the arrow hits me square on the thigh. i try to limp inside to get the first aid kit, and i slip on the blood. i get a concussion, and im in the hospital for the rest of the day. I just got home, and since i cant do anything, im going to sit at my computer all day.

That hurt a little, but not too much.

never broke a single bone, but lived through stupid eccidents. one example was when me and my bro were doing a stupid stunt, he tied me up to a computer chair, and rolled me down the hill at my cul-de-sac. when i got oo fast, he would pull the rope from my chair. but he pulled me too hard and i fell over, hitting one of my temples into the asphault, kocking me out for a couple of minutes. :p but this stupididty was broken when my cousin, my brother and i all played a form of hockey/lacross with charcoals....flaming charcoals. and we tried throwing these fireballs at eachother using shovels an heaving them, trying to hit eachother :p

Level 13
YAY cookies!!

(munch munch) its not my fault!!! (munch munch) i have a lot of cookies now! (crunch crunch) eww a crunchy cookie.

so cmon what else has happened to you people on this site?

Level 3
i split my chin open trying to fs board a handrail 3 stiches there.
broke my arm trying to frontside heelflip a fence off of a kicker.
3 cracked ribs trying to halfcab kgrind a bench set up down a 5 stair.
i burnt my self with a saudering iron once when i was like 5 and i still have a scar on my hand.
my friend slammed my finger in a car door and it broke.
Broke my collar bone by hitting a crack in the sidewalk skating (kind of sad)
i broke my nose when someone rearended me and my face smacked my steering wheel.

Level 13
very nive Emoman! very nice!!

see? we get hurt no matter what happens!!

LIFE SUCKS!! well, no it doesnt...

Level 7
? pain? what is pain?

I don't know why this is, but I blame my extraordinary strong bones. I've never had any serious injury, but have been in plenty of situations were I oughtta have broken something. An example: 2 weeks ago, I was at a "pre"party and had been drinking plenty :oops: so like, when we moved to the actual party, we had to cross a bus centralstation, which was being rebuild, and I kindda climbed a pile of iron ledges. The ledges were neatly placed, so the end of the pile reached out from a steep slope. Ofcourse, I feel down, and skipped hitting the slope, but just landed on the concrete beneath - only, I didn't land on my right foot, just the left. Instead, I clashed down on my angle, so the foot was twisted an exact 90 degrees inward, from the leg. The slope was 2 meters. I was dozed by alcohol, so I was able to not take any further notice of any pain, so I just danced the night away 8) Only, when I woke up the next day, I was driven to the hospital, where they told me I wouldn't be able to stand up or walk, without support kritches, for 2 weeks. I was playing football the next day :wink:

Level 7
you know, you all have so many examples, so I decided one wasn't enough

as in: I've been bitten by a horse, in the chest (yes.. he bit me! He didn't run me down, but he took a nice little chunk of my chest) I have a scar, but its further down then what you can see on my avatar
as in: I fell 3.25 meters from a playground tower, when I was 8, but still no damage
as in: I box and play basket, and I've been struck on the nose with both a Euro-glove and a basketball many many times, bit the nose-bone is still intact, and I never even start to bleed
as in: once when I was 9, and I had to go get wood to heat the house (we gathered our wood in an old barn back then) the woodstable fell down on me, 3x6x1 meters, and lemme tell you, that is a heavy amount of wood for an 9 year old, yet, no injury to speak of
as in: Once I was saying goodbye to a friend, and was shaking his hand while he was in the car, his mother accidently slammed the door when I pulled my arm back. She caught my hand in the door, yet no injury (though the pain was immense, probably the worst I've tried :S )

I guess I'm just favoured by God, whos name I take in vain... so that pays :twisted:

Level 5
I can't really decide if you're all haunted by bad luck or just clumsy. :lol:

some more incidents:
played bandy once with my classmates, as usual I'm the one running all over the field... until one decides to shoot at the goal.. and gets the stick in my eye.. after that, I stopped wearing glasses while playing sports, since the impact of both the hit and my glasses, just made the eye bleed even more.

last year, I got bit by a horse. I turned around, away from the horse, looking on her hoofs.. and there, she bites me in my behind. Then I bit her back... needless to say, she never did that again.

in my other horse-incidents, we can count
* the horse I'm sitting on, gets afraid, throws me off so I hit a wall
* another horse hates me, so he decides to hit me in the head with his own head.
* and about ten more falling off, get kicked, and other horsey things. >_<

that's why I started with kickboxing. I never get hurt there :D

Level 7
:shock: wauw! I've only had 2 incidents with a horse, the biting in the chest, and one time I got thrown off, and landed in a pile of... well, ya go figure..... But, but.... U bit a horse in the rear??? :shock: :shock:

Level 5
:arrow: Kerrigan, be greatful that was all that happened to you. At my school just two days ago we nearly lost a Freashman. I guess the "scum of high school" (potheads, gangsters, etc.) thought that one of their best friends was an undercover cop. Uh-oh. They took him to a remote location and nearly killed him (In fact he'd of been better off dead). He had to walk to the nearest hospital with 1. His skull broken in two 2. Broken wrist 3. Broken arm 4. Chest cut wide open 5. and a tooth petrubing into his head. Yesterday the talk at school was he had a 15% chance of living (coming from someone that was with him at his stay) but now he's at home and nearly made it. These kind of things I guess just open your eyes though and make you appreciate what you have. DragonElement out.

Level 13
a bunch of seniors threw this really annoying freshman that pissed EVERYone off into a dumpster and closed the lid. the next day the kid had this massive cut down his face that was all stitched up.

but he deserved it

@Tari - you bit the horse? thats a little... odd... lol

Level 13
tari, a horse have a very big face, and its very long, i doubt it could bite your back without eating your spine too. my most severe injure is when i was riding with my g mad gangsta bike behind a school bus. suddently, for a gay reason, it stopped rolled, and i brutally hitted myself on the bottom right corner of the bus, thanks god, i only felt on the ground with my bike, scratching 3/4 of my forearm on the sand-paper black ground. later that night, there wasnt school, but it was the last day of school before i graduate to grade 7. i didnt danced with anyone, beceause i can't dane, and some people said "woah what happened to your arm" " oh i just hit myself on the rear of a bus where i was riding behind it, four hours ago.

Level 13
is this all you do wormskull? go around and try to prove peoples stories wrong in every way possible?

thats pathetic.

and i thought you were getting better :?

Level 5
wormskull, you mean that it didn't really bite me in my behind? then I wonder why i lost a chunk of meat there just suddenly while I was checking her legs. oh, i see, i must have imagined it, it must have been aliens that bit me! or we can just be realistic.. ^^
and no, horses don't really have that long faces.. it depends on what kind of horse it is, of course, but they usually don't have faces that long.

kerrigan, yes, I bit the horse. I prefer to correct animals with their own ways of punishment. it was the second time I bit a horse. but i doubt i will do it again. too much hair. =/

Level 13
thats plesant to hear, "Too much hair."
my gecko bit me today. i have a nice bite mark on my hand now. stupid Tokay geckos!!

Level 6
God Wormskull, you having some personal issues? You've been just HORRIBLE lately. Maybe take a break from wc3search, I doubt anyone's enjoying your company much. Or stay and end up getting flamed to hell if you continue being an a**h*le.

Level 6
Say, Wormskull, I think that none of us like you anymore... not that I ever really did, but I didn't mind you much before. If people wanted you banned before, they'll be begging for it now. I think you should p**s off and leave these threads alone, you're going to destroy them all and make a large mass very angry.

Level 13
dude, just stop complaining, everyone have different personnalities, and your is irritating, you're doing more harm if you whine than if you get along. im not here to be loved, im here to be a part of the community, this is not a cybering website, and i dont plan to care about what others might think of me on the cyberspace. something that is writen is different than spoke -morpheus.

im just asking questions to the girl, beceause it wasnt really clear, leave your personnal hate out of this, and send me a pm.

Level 6
Of ALL people on this website, you are the one with with the least credibility to say someone else is annoying. You are the most annoying person on this site, trust me. You obviously don't read what you say. At least I'm not going off and being rude and frankly an a** to anyone who posts anything.

Level 25
Wormskull: The danger of a horse is if it steps on you/kicks you. Its teeth/mouth aren't designed to realy damage humans badly

Night Stryke: I'll summerise your entire post

"OMG WORMSKULL SUCKS CUZ I CANNOT THINK FOR MYSELF AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WITH BAD SKINS THINK WORMSKULL SUCKS SO I ALSO THINK HE SUCKS!1!!11!!one!1!1!!!"

Now, if you had bothered to simply point out where Wormskull was wrong in his post instead of going off about Wormskull posting in topics, then you would be more respected

Anywho, bad things that have happaned to me?

Ever seen someone run into the side of an open door? It hurts. I managed to fracture my foot doing it. Just another reason you should never run indoors

Status
Not open for further replies.