• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What Happened To v3ck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
He probably just got disinterested in here, or found someone, or lost someone like Dennis.

Level 12
How is it funny to lose someone? It is a very serious and emotional event, not something to be laughed at.

Level 6
I'm right here.

I'm not very active on the forums because I'm not a mapper and because the focus was shifting away from 40K TD and towards mapping.

Last edited:
Level 12
I am not all that active anymore either as people do not talk about stuff that much anymore.

Level 12
I usually get fed up too with having conversations that mysteriuosly dissappear or end for no reason. Plus it is hard to find all of the new stuff so I do not always see people's posts, and for that I apologize. I see this new style has an option to see new posts, so that should help out my part at least.

Level 36
Yrah if not for that new posts thing on the front page I would be so lost in Vbulletin lol. Seriously it aint even funny. No offence or anything to Ralle but I think the Importal PhpBB setup was better in terms of navigation. In terms of functionality of course Vbulletin blows everything else away. Oh well, its the price you gotta pay for a good CMS.

Level 10
I did notice that you stopped posting so often Malufa, and briefly wondered why. I have to agree with you on the whole conversations randomly stopping. . . I know that happened to me on more than one occasion. Oh and the part that brad said about posts never being answered. . .I can relate. I asked awhile back if anyone had any models from the Hubb and. . . . . . . .nothing. . .X(

Status
Not open for further replies.