• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Welcome to the disscussion fourm for Guild Wars!

This game is made by ArenaNet and NCsoft!

Yes if you were wondering as Shados said a while ago, it was created by the creators of Starcraft(little reserved mark), Warcraft(little reserved mark), and Diablo(little reserved mark).

ome of you may have realized, that the Charr, I believe that is the homeworld for the Zerg in SC...

By the way the pictures are from the fansite kit.

Attachments

• Logo Over Black.jpg
    Logo Over Black.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Arena.net Over Black.jpg
    Arena.net Over Black.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 108
Level 18
Healingpoison said:
Yes if you were wondering as Shados said a while ago, it was created by the creators of Starcraft(little reserved mark), Warcraft(little reserved mark), and Diablo(little reserved mark).

No, I did not say that. I said Guild Wars was created by the founders of Blizzard when they left Blizzard because of disputes with their board of directors (or whatever) over WoW.

Level 12
In the product catalog that I recieved with Guild Wars it states:
Guild Wars 2005 Product Catalog said:
Guild Wars, a competitive online role-playing game that rewards players skill, is the first title from ArenaNet, which was founded by the key members of the creative teams behind the hit games Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo and the creators of Battle.net

Status
Not open for further replies.