• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What did YOU get for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
You got an SG? WTF Bob, an original? Those are worth like 1300 dollars! I'd know, my friend has one. Jesus christ.
My Dad owns a Martin, it's about 30 years old too. It's probably worth $3000 or so.

I was learning on it, but I quit. I'm surprised he let me play it. :p

Edit: After looking at their prices, it might be worth more. Do Martins decrease or increase with age? It's in good condition.

Level 7
i got L4D for chanukkah the day before you got all of your gifts >:)
too bad i can only play blood harvest (the least laggiest map) cuz my computer sux so much ass. got the game, now i need to spend another ~$80 to get a 500W power supply and a new EVGA graphics card. thnak god for ridiculous after christmas sales. otherwise i would spendover $150 getting those exact same things. thank you all :|

Chuck-Norris.jpg

Lol actually i got WoW wrath of the lich king,naruto the broken bond and 200 dollars

I got.. a lot of crap.

Games:
Left4Dead
Far Cry 2
Mirror's Edge
Bioshock

Movies:
Truman Show
Dark Knight
Sweeney Todd

and some nice sweaters.
I got far cry 2 when it came out xD its kinda repetitive

Level 5
Bow before the great power of the divine Chuck Norris.
For it was said:
"By the eternal power of Chuck Norris, the mortal gods shall be cast down."

Edit: Hmm, I don't think God will let me into the Paradise... This (and a post I wrote earlier in another thread) could probably count as blasphemy...

Level 12
I got a lava lamp, some random candy and a new camera.

nikon-d80.jpg

This Christmas isn't that shitty after all.

Level 5
Fable 2, CoD World At War, GH: World tour and a guitar controller.
Also 175$ - which I used to buy 2000 Microsoft points, Oblivion: Game of the year edition (Already have on PC), and Dead rising

CoD Word At War is great! I just finished it and everything in the game pwns. Even though I hate those bloody banzai guys...

I bought myself a XFX 9800 GTX+ with my christmas money! :D

That's exactly the same as I've been thinking of buying :D

Level 34
Revelations is an Audioslave CD :O

And thegreatsmite, NewEgg canada isn't nearly as good as the US one. Of course. Stupid States.

Level 6
I got my xbox 360 with Halo 3 and Left 4 Dead, but i alrdy got CoD4, GH3, GH Aerosmith, GTA IV, Sega Superstar Tennis, Sonic Unleashed and Unreal Tournament
344d12f09c2bc953e14b58f463fb66c4.gif

EDIT: and now Gears of War 2, Smackdown Versus Raw 2009, Call of Duty: WaW, Guitar Hero World Tour
my gamertag: Reedoxx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.