• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What Can I Do To Help The Hive Workshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I remember having a thread like this before, but there was some disagreement about certain points so I decided to make this... Erm, is there any way I can help The Hive Workshop in terms of getting members or advertising? I really hope I can do something to contribute... Please tell me, I really want to help...

Last edited:
Level 1
Convince Ralle to do the following...

- remove the /forums/board/ part of the URL.

- Do affiliates by JavaScript insert.

- Remove the following keywords; warcraft, forum, maps, scenario, resources, hive, hiveworkshop, tools, icons, maps, models, skins, download, ralle, tutorial, help

- Change description from
"This is a popular warcraft 3 website with an active community and vast resources, models, icons, spells, skins, maps, packs, tutorials and tools."
to
"Your source for WarCraft III maps, icons, spells, skins, tutorials and more! <3"

- ...and remove the description meta tag on every page except the front.

- Put the paypal donation form on a seperate page.

- add NOINDEX flags to board listings.

- increase posts per page.

- remove the ad on the bottom.

Thats some of the easy stuff.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Assassinate Obama, make Ralle the president of te WoRlD!

Level 18
I think the best advertisements for the Hive are good maps telling players to visit the Hive.
I'm quite sure that currently the Hive does not lack an active userbase.

Trolls are everywhere so I don't think there will be a way toonly advertise to non-trolls.
Most trolls are easy to deal with anyway. ^^

Level 27
Ahem, making THW clothe... wait, that could be quite a good idea, Ralle!Imagine how couldyouearn from that!
Just kiding. I doubt about the advertising it B.net too - people don't seem to be intrested in it there... well actually the best way is to donate. If you have money for that, of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.