• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What are uber noobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
An uber noob is a noob hybrid that is hatched on walls of noob dungeons. When they are noob hatchlings they learn words like:
D00d
L337
PWNED
FAGH0T
0WN3D
They later learn how to say their noobish words with expression and loud feeling: "D00D U IS A |DI0T!!111!1 I AM L337!!11!!" The "Uber noobs" then are each givin specific websites that they must infest. They then come to their specific website and spam the forums up until people are drivin out.

Level 16
Nice rant. I'll top it

Uber noobs are simple beings, but because of their idiotic breeding grounds--arsenic mines in the way of underground power lines and wastedumps for lead paint, they have lost all respect for others, especially when protected by a screenname. Their basic language consists of roman and english symbols horrendously twisted and mixed to form some words known to us, expletive and usually very strange.

Examples:
-1337, or 7331 (often chained together in bunches or 133713371337)
-f4g
-u84h
-0/\/\f6
-suxx0|2, h4x0r, or b0><0rz

Level 3
ty guys

thannx guys for spending ur time to explain to me this term, but im still kinda lost, i reallly still dunt know what it means, try to be more precise when describing uber noobs. im not sure if im a uber noob

Level 11
GreyArchon said:
bennywong said:
i am a fob(fresh off the boat) i do not know hat fob is, can sum1 plz tell me?

Someone who doesn't know the meaning of an abbreviation he explained himself 2 seconds ago.

You=uber noob

Look at aarsharksand GrayArchons posts. And try to actually understand them. Reread them several times if neccessary.

Level 8
HARPER....Read what Torn wrote!
He explains it very well (or something in that tone)

Torn said:
An uber noob is a noob hybrid that is hatched on walls of noob dungeons. When they are noob hatchlings they learn words like:
D00d
L337
PWNED
FAGH0T
0WN3D
They later learn how to say their noobish words with expression and loud feeling: "D00D U IS A |DI0T!!111!1 I AM L337!!11!!" The "Uber noobs" then are each givin specific websites that they must infest. They then come to their specific website and spam the forums up until people are drivin out.

Level 8
Raziel's Description of an Uber Noob:
Not only a newcomer to a site, but an obnoxious one that thinks everyone should help them and they ask 1000 questions if the first hundred were ignored and werent asnwered. Also, they are impossible to be helped because they piss you off so much while you actually try to explain something. They use words like the others said and think that its so kool. They spam forums when they get pissed and think that it will solve something.

Uber noobs on wc3sear.ch submit fucked up resources with no skills or effort put forth into it and they think that its "73H pWn50|2" and they get pissed when its bad commented or deleted.

Uber Noobs are basically either arrogant, selfish, annoying, immature idiots that think they deserve respect. Or, just someone who bugs the hell out of everyone in search of help, and often get told to read a tutorial and such.
- Raziel

Status
Not open for further replies.