• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What a tough day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hi

Today 28/6/04, me and my many year 8 students when to Lille in France. I woke up in the morning at 5' o clock, brushed my teeth, washed my face, had breakfast and put on my School Uniform.
It was for the full day from morning to 8:30pm at night (GMT Europe time)
My father gave me a lift.
Everyone met at the station and setted off to Waterloo. We went on the Eurostar to travel to Lille in France.
It wook approximately 2 hours till we got there. Man I was so bored... didn't bring my entertainment devices :(

We got off and France seemed the same as England. We walked around France and visited the place. We first searched for a place to eat Brakfast :p
We ate in a shop, not the best because I didn't like their Hot Chocolate.
Blah, 5 Euros charge.
Then we visited everywhere - walking there and there.
Then we got into 2 groups - boys and girls.
I went to the Sports Shop and bought a cool Watch (I'm wearing it now) The rest of the boys when upstairs to check out the trainers, balls etc.
The girls went to check out a clothes shop.

Then we went to this huge supermarket. It was gigantic but I didn't get a chance to go to which shop because we had to stick together :(

The boys kept going to sport shops and spent alot of time there. I was bored and had 100 euros to spend.
We then went to Carrefour - a huge store. I had to stick with 2 people.

I was so tired... I returned home thinking about sleeping... not I got CATS tomorrow (like SATS) in school...

Level 21
Tomorrow is something like " CATS " similar to SATS. They are basically serious tests in year 8 and will be done in the hall. I hope I do well :wink:
I don't want to go school because.... arghh arghhh headache!!
Whats wrong with me ahhh! Its like something in my brain is pushing it left and right pretty hard... arghhh must be that Eurostar train (I wasn't confortable on it)

I am too tired but I have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.