• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weu No limit Gone Wack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have reached near my doodad limit, and i have alot more to do then what it will let me, i have WEU/No Limit however when i use No limit then place a doodad my editor takes a dive and gives me one of those lovely errors, has the somewhat recent patch killed No Limit? Please help me out,

Thank you

i have read some of other forums talking about this and i must say... everyone sucks at describing things, i read pipedreams files and they are very... unhelpful, while i read through some of the forums and they are like change this line with that line... and i go this line is where..???

I started my WE with the WE.bat file and i still have limits... and i use WEU which ive read in some forms requires something special but again... all descriptions suck when you describe something dont Assume they know what your talking about or know anything at all as the word intends.. makes an ass out of you and me (ass-u-me)

~Shougun

Last edited:
Level 3
"however when i use No limit then place a doodad my editor takes a dive and gives me one of those lovely errors"

You should expect those when you use buggy 3rd party editors. I always suggest using the default blizz editor for that reason. You can never go wrong with it.
-VGsatomi

i would have agreed with you but i have tested that and no... that is wrong in my case my WE has actualy crashed more then my WEU but i use WEU for terrain only so that may be why.

I used an out dataed WEU no limits and after i place a doodad in BOTH editors it will crash,

I use the new grimorie we.bat file to open WE and it still has doodad limit, so it dosent help me out very much. I am hoping im just no running the right thing XD (but it wont crash when i place a doodad; either way im not able to save the map.. lol)

Level 27
Yup suddenly WE no limits doesnt work for me ether and i dont plan to use it only if im sure it works .. next time ill watch the bloody thing .. or i just smash it .. it always worked but suddenly .. it betrayed me .. i have lost my third party friend .. it is now my enemy :(

Level 3
Well i found a few forums about people fixing it but, ether they really didnt or they are hogging the secret and cant explaing anything in true english. Seems Pitzermike, Happytaruen have but they havent exactly explained it very.

Last edited:
Level 3
That's because there's no patch for v1.21. You will have to wait until they release a 1.21 version IF they ever release it.

Yeah, the threads i was reading was talking about hacking the no limits part though XD...

Level 3
It is being worked on.

In the meantime you can replace your worldedit.exe with a 1.20 exe.
You should be able to find one somwhere at wc3c.

Omg a real answer that i can understand !! woo :infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up: lol

Thank you for responding, hopefully it will come out soon, i dont know why Blizzard dosent increase the size them selves XD. Anyways thank you very much.

~Shougun​

Status
Not open for further replies.