1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Vote for the best entries in the 13th Music Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Weu No limit Gone Wack?

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by Shougun, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Shougun

Shougun

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have reached near my doodad limit, and i have alot more to do then what it will let me, i have WEU/No Limit however when i use No limit then place a doodad my editor takes a dive and gives me one of those lovely errors, has the somewhat recent patch killed No Limit? Please help me out,

Thank you

i have read some of other forums talking about this and i must say... everyone sucks at describing things, i read pipedreams files and they are very... unhelpful, while i read through some of the forums and they are like change this line with that line... and i go this line is where..???

I started my WE with the WE.bat file and i still have limits... and i use WEU which ive read in some forms requires something special but again... all descriptions suck when you describe something dont Assume they know what your talking about or know anything at all as the word intends.. makes an ass out of you and me (ass-u-me)

~Shougun

Last edited: Feb 24, 2007
  2. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    "however when i use No limit then place a doodad my editor takes a dive and gives me one of those lovely errors"

You should expect those when you use buggy 3rd party editors. I always suggest using the default blizz editor for that reason. You can never go wrong with it.
    -VGsatomi

3. Shougun

Shougun

Resources:
    Resources:
    i would have agreed with you but i have tested that and no... that is wrong in my case my WE has actualy crashed more then my WEU but i use WEU for terrain only so that may be why.

I used an out dataed WEU no limits and after i place a doodad in BOTH editors it will crash,

I use the new grimorie we.bat file to open WE and it still has doodad limit, so it dosent help me out very much. I am hoping im just no running the right thing XD (but it wont crash when i place a doodad; either way im not able to save the map.. lol)

4. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yup suddenly WE no limits doesnt work for me ether and i dont plan to use it only if im sure it works .. next time ill watch the bloody thing .. or i just smash it .. it always worked but suddenly .. it betrayed me .. i have lost my third party friend .. it is now my enemy :(

5. Shougun

Shougun

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well i found a few forums about people fixing it but, ether they really didnt or they are hogging the secret and cant explaing anything in true english. Seems Pitzermike, Happytaruen have but they havent exactly explained it very.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2007
  6. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That's because there's no patch for v1.21. You will have to wait until they release a 1.21 version IF they ever release it.

7. Shougun

Shougun

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, the threads i was reading was talking about hacking the no limits part though XD...

8. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    I doubt they are going to release any further versions i mean it was just a little program wans't it.

9. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    They could release one due to the number of people who use that tool.

10. Shougun

Shougun

Resources:
    Resources:
    Agreed :infl_thumbs_up: :grin:

11. PitzerMike

PitzerMike

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    It is being worked on.

In the meantime you can replace your worldedit.exe with a 1.20 exe.
    You should be able to find one somwhere at wc3c.

12. Shougun

Shougun

Resources:
    Resources:

Omg a real answer that i can understand !! woo :infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up: lol

Thank you for responding, hopefully it will come out soon, i dont know why Blizzard dosent increase the size them selves XD. Anyways thank you very much.

~Shougun​