• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WEU: Map closes out on people with relatively old computers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The map is here.

I don't know what is causing this problem..it closes out on people as soon as the map starts. No warning or anything.

Actually, I've had this problem with this map before I used WEU on it, but now its only openable in WEU, so meh.

If you guys want me to post any specific trigger from my map, I will.

Level 2
Don't use WEU, simple solution.

Use JASS NewGen Pack.

This was completely unhelpful. Did you even read my post?

Actually, I've had this problem with this map before I used WEU on it, but now its only openable in WEU, so meh.

So its obviously not a problem with WEU. I just need someone with that editor to help me out with which trigger is causing the errors.

Level 25
This was completely unhelpful. Did you even read my post?

So its obviously not a problem with WEU. I just need someone with that editor to help me out with which trigger is causing the errors.

If you only can open it with WEU, isn't there something in WEU that normal World Editor lacks, aka the map kicks out people because they don't have that function bla bla..

Simple fix: Try to make normal WE to be able to open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.