• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Werewolf

Werewolf. Based on Tichondruis. Don't modify it in any way without my permission. Give Creidits if you use it in your campaign/map. Thanks.

Keywords:
werewulf werewolf were wolf halloween
Contents

Werewolf (Model)

Werewolf (Model)

Level 1
6/10 [Nice]
Pros:
A Kick Ass Model, and Plus It looks just like a werewolf.

Cons:
The Claws are way too big. And Almost the entire animations are just dreadlord animes.
Good Job Anyways.

Level 2
The file will not work. Keep getting the error message "Could not load file: war3mapImported\Werewolf.mdl" If there is a solution, it would be greatly appreciated. I have no Idea what the problem is.

Level 2
Good model GF, 7/10

Just a few things...
1. The claws are a bit big for a werewolf.
2. It would look better if you made him sort of hunchback so his head is lower and more foreward and he looks more

Level 4
easy doggy!

hmm neet detail. i dont know about armour though for in common folklore, werewolves are mostly a savage and rather dumb animal. there4 probably not likely to use it but still a bril model. 8/10keep up the gd work!

Level 3
Hmm this is so good model :) only thing i dont think it looks good that should be improved is the hair behind the head it looks weird also maybe the claws are bigger not much but .. :) anyhow great work :)