• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Werewolf

Big and evil sentient werewolf.
Uses in-game textures, has portrait camera and animations.

Do not edit without my permission, give me credits if you use it.

Suggested art stats:
Blend Time - 0.25
Cast Point - 0.900
Run Speed - 400
Walk Speed - 200
Death Time - 1.87
Damage Point - 0.4

Added hero glow, walking on all fours animation, attack animation that bites and channel animation, made tail and face longer and added SFX to spell animation.

Changed paws and added claws.

Keywords:
werewolf
Contents

Werewolf (Model)

Reviews
18:50, 3rd Nov 2012 -Grendel: another great model from you. low filesize, good animations, nice mesh and effects. approved.
Level 2
WOW FANTASTIC ! This is just exactly the models I was looking for. The model miss the spinning animation part just like HeroWarden models' animation, but overall all the werewolf models from others person resource, i think this is the best werewolf model ! I want to ask you whether you accept or not. If you don't mind that if I edit your model and use it in my map, will you allow me to do so?