• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Werewolf

Keywords:
werewolf werewulf wolf furry anthro anthropomorph
Contents

Werewolf (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 23rd of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
Level 2
The file will not work. Keep getting the error message "Could not load file: war3mapImported\Werewolf.mdl" If there is a solution, it would be greatly appreciated.

Level 2
awesome model i have no problems with it. for people who say they cant see anything well maybe you should of clicked the link that says if you dont know how to import this model properly click here... lol just close then open your editor after you import it

Level 3
the leg movements are too wild and totally makes it a bit too cheesy for my map =(, other than that, it's cool

Level 4
I'm sure you're tired of hearing this, but the model looks awesome! I'm so going to use it in my new Gilneas tactical map, keep up the good work!