• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Welcome to Planet He--I mean Outland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I looked around the barren landscape of what they called 'Hellfire Peninsula'. Suddenly the ground shook and trembled as I fell, a mighty machine was seen walking in my direction. About ten people or so was fleeing from the terror and yelling ''Save yourself from the danger!''. I quickly got up and ran from the garguaten mechanical. ''What a nice welcome from Planet Draenor or Outland or whatever its called!'' I growled and wiped the dust from my armour. I looked around once more, flames shot from the grounds and strange two-headed vultures was seen scavenging the dead corpses, Helboars glared at me with dead eyesand started runting at me demonicly, I fled from the enraged Helboars to a strange fissure where Rockflayers stabbed their powerful claws into the dusty rocks. ''Why do people live here?'' I asked myself as I continued down the crunching bones of the slaughtered Draenei.

Soon the air became ghastly and thick, I looked at the rotten felled pools as green oozes and terrifying doom guards made home to these pools. I was prepared to adventure more into these pools, but had to keep my guard up because of the oozes and demons, I climbed from rock to rock in hope to be safe from these hevens. As I was venturing on the rocks I clumsily bumped into a fel orc who went berserk and tried anything to kill me. ''Ah..crap!'' I sighed. ''Hang on, let me pull out the plug!'' I told him, he wildly swun his lethal sword at me and I managed to dodge it, unfortunately with two wounded arms. ''I know where some Draenei live!'' I told him. But he did not listen and let out a lethal strike to my face, luckily surviving the attack I felt my own blood smother a quarter of my face. ''You're asking for it ain't you!'' I growled at him and managed to grab my mighty-enchanted axe. I swung it at him with the savagery he attacked me with. The battle seemed endless, everytime I tried to land a final hit, he always managed to block it. How long can this last? I thought to myself.

Strength was falling from me with speed, he seemed to never grow tired. ''You're not going...to get a good fight from me aye?'' I told him. ''I don't care. Pathetic weaklings like you don't diserve to exist!'' he roared. ''Hey whoever said I was weak? All Warriors are weak inside but never show it on the outside.'' I mumbled and thrown away the axe and took out two blazing swords. ''I may be stupid but that doesen't stop me from being honourable in battle.'' I told him and caught him offguard, it had to end now, I jumped into the air and tried to land a shot where he was more offguard the most, the head.

Just before I could land a score to him, the fel orc managed to backfire me and slashed open my chest, lucky for me nothing vital was hit. But blood was leaking out quickly. I looked at him, where was his blade? He came walking upto me to add the finishing touches but suddenly his blade bursted from sky and stabbed him right through the throat as though it was a punishment from Kargath Bladefist.

He fell over, lifeless, his eyes staring into the sky. ''You was just defeated by whoever you serve!'' I laughed and spat on the lifeless corpse. Walking was slow for me due to the pain, I could barely run. But the lost strength gathered around me and filled me with the power I had to fight that fel orc. A lovely Druid came riding by and paused at the site of me. ''Are you alright?'' she asked and dismounted from her stormsaber. I mananged to catch her face, she was like a gateway to a paradise. I felt the pain go and the blood that I lost returned. ''Thanks...'' I mumbled. ''No problem!'' she said cheerfully and got back onto her saber. Soon she was off in the distance.

''Oh man, wish I had a mount...'' I sighed. A helboar suddenly charged itself at me hungrily. ''Get off me you pig!'' I shouted and grabbed my bow. I pointed an arrow at the head and let go of the string, the demon boar fell over lifeless, with an arrow in its head. ''Seriously whats wrong with these things..'' I mumbled. The ground trembled in fear again, but this time it was something else. I hid behind a small rock in hope that the lizard-like Demon creature wouldn't see me. He seemed to be walking to the Dark Portal. ''Hey ugly!'' I yelled and looked around as though it wasn't me. But the lizard demon came charging itself at me and threw me into the rocks, after a series of pain it came walking back. ''Ugly! You need to get better looking, but you probaly don't know what it means!'' I mocked him and he let out a monstrous roar and I hid behind a rock again. It was not clumsy as I thought and threw me into another series of rocks. I suddenly smelt smoke and saw it come from me. ''Oh crap...'' I mumbled and grabbed my sword and began to cut away the flesh.

I saw the metal that was overheating and quickly grabbed it. ''Hey! Over here you sloth!'' I taunted the lizard-demon and it rushed to me. ''Have a nice day!'' I yelled to him and threw the metal at him, and exploding into an energy mushroom cloud, leaving nothing much of the lizard-demon left. I wiped off the blood on my face and sighed. ''Oh man that marking's gone, I need more human blood for it again....'' I waited a few six seconds and got back up again. ''This isn't Outland, its more like Planet Hell!'' I said to myself and snarled. Planet Hell it was indeed, Demons trying to gain control of this world of whatever, savage and feral wildlife, atleast their was some sign of life in this shattered world, Nagrand, Zangarmarsh and Terokkar for example. Shadowmoon Valley, Blade's Edge Mountains, Hellfire Peninsula, Netherstorm made this planet much of a hell. And the attributes it contained made it the perfect Planet Hell.

Yay...this SUCKED.

Level 7
I'm assuming this guy is a Dwarf Hunter? I feel sad that he dosen't have a mount. How can he hate Draenor. Can't he stand a challenge?

Anyways that was pretty good.

No, a noob human fury warrior, that doesen't have enough money for mount training and stuff. And why not hate Draenor? Fel Reavers, Demons, the past of the Horde, the Fel Horde, and well....thats all I can think of :p.

'pretty good.' How can anyone like this? As said by Brad this is BS.

Level 7
Okay. I guess he has a bow for pulling guys? He seems pretty crappy. He can't even take one Fel Orc. They aren't that hard at 58.

Yea the bow is for pulling(and headshots :p), and I know hes crappy, hes a fury warrior lol, fury warriors suck these days x.X

Level 19
T-To the point where my eyes fell out of their sockets
E-Eating my spleen would be better than actually reading this
R-Retarded monkeys at a type writer could do better than this
R-Reading Tom Clancy novels is bad, this is much, much worse
I-I'd rather stick my dick into a pencil sharpner than read this
B-Better go gouge my eyes out with a spoon they're useless now
L-Leperacy is like a zit compared to having to read this
E-Even stink would say that stinks
Guess what word that spells: T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E
Get a family member to help you with the grammar and propper palabras to use.

Last edited:
Level 7
Of course fury warriors are fine. And I would've had him charge but I wanted to make him look more stupid :p. I just haven't been happy with him since TBC. I tried arms and the other specc(forgot) but zzz fury was better so now hes fury.

don't write anymore songs

/cry
I had a very good one aswell!!

Oh and if you want bad...

http://hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29602

Check that out, by my brother(I'm definately gonna have Chriz eating my head now >_>)

Better luck next time, hope you don't make my eyes bleed too much...

You make me look like I'm the worst writer ever...

or I will give up music and go shove a spoon up my ass.

Does this mean I can't post my new idea which imo is good?

No offence, I really liked the part where it ended.

Who am I to start flaming and arguing though?

Level 32
[off-topic]

T-To the point where my eyes fell out of their sockets
E-Eating my spleen would be better than actually reading this
R-Retarded monkeys at a type writer could do better than this
R-Reading Tom Clancy novels is bad, this is much, much worse
I-I'd rather stick my dick into a pencil sharpner than read this
B-Better go gouge my eyes out with a spoon they're useless now
L-Leperacy is like a zit compared to having to read this
E-Even stink would say that stinks
Guess what word that spells: T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E
Better luck next time, hope you don't make my eyes bleed too much... but still, better than your songs, oh please god don't write anymore songs or I will give up music and go shove a spoon up my ass. No offence, I really liked the part where it ended.

Not a very helpful post: it kinda borders on flaming.

Scyth-Master: can you edit that to provide some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism?

Level 7
Get a family member to help you with the grammar and propper palabras to use.

I do not need help. I'm perfectly fine myself, I don't care about the grammer just aslong as it sounds like the word I'm trying to spell, aslong as I think it sounds like the word then its ok with me.

Level 7
YOU DO NEED HELP BECAUSE THE STORY SUCKS! LISTEN TO THE DAMN ADVICE!

Caps much?

I told you I don't need help from a family member. Just saying ''get a family member'' doesen't help me much because I'm capable of doing the stories myself. Now turn that caps button off or I'll YANK it out of your keyboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.