• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weird Bug on my Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey there,
I have made a Model using Oinkerwinkle's Vertex Modify, and War3ModelEditor.
Everything works, just for some weird issue in-game.
The thing is, that the Hero Glow randomly move apon other Units, and the Glow itself isn't showing up in-game (But shows up in War3ModelEditor).

Can anone Help me fix this Issue?
Thanks in Advance ;)

Attachments

• StormCaller.mdx
    195.5 KB · Views: 66
Hey there,
I have made a Model using Oinkerwinkle's Vertex Modify, and War3ModelEditor.
Everything works, just for some weird issue in-game.
The thing is, that the Hero Glow randomly move apon other Units, and the Glow itself isn't showing up in-game (But shows up in War3ModelEditor).

Can anone Help me fix this Issue?
Thanks in Advance ;)

Just try deleting the glow with VM and then adding it with geoset merger again, that should work.

Level 9
I'm pretty sure this glitch happens when a geoset isn't attached to a bone. It has to be attached to something when its in-game, so it attaches to random bones on other models.

I had this problem in with my goblin race in a map of mine, the sheep from a pig farm edit kept attaching itself to the shredders shoulders, yay, sheep-shouldered-shredders!

Just make sure all parts of the mesh are linked under Bone_Root, and it should work.
Try this model to see if it works now.

Attachments

• StormCaller.mdx
    195.5 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.