• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Errm, this weapon removal request is still ongoing is it? I need one evil illidian model without the panda seal. It's the model from the War3X.mpq. Thanks if there's anyone there who can help

Level 3
Hey, there's another problem that's been bugging me for some time now, I posted this question twice on the forums here, but not to any effect. I'm sure many of you have heard of stuff like one model with many different skins attached but still be able to play them ingame right? So as far as I know, this problem is solved. But here this out anyway. Ever heard of something like one model, but requires multiple skin? Picture this, you have a model, and you have the textures needed, but you have 3 textures, one for the upper body, one for the middle and one for the lower body, you need to have all this 3 skins for this model to work. However, how do you import 3 textures into world editor, but all 3 textures are for that one model?

Level 3
This is just for you people who are interested to solve this problem, it's not a must, just something to keep you people occupied with, should any of you ever get bored.

Level 3
The specific details are here

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/a-must-look-at-skinning-problem-133668/#post1190106

thanks for taking the time to look at it, whatever comments you have are welcomed, best if you can reply at that thread, but either way works for me. Thanks alot. Lastly, for those who may really want to help, pm me and I will send you the model for you to work on, if you want to compete with yourself or maybe push the limits maybe? Once again, thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Level 9
Can I get a weaponless Necromancer and a weaponless Stonemaul Ogre?
If this topic is still active..

Level 9
Thanks for the link, but that's the "Weaponless\ loin cloth less\ hornless ogre one headed armored/obese" not the average Stonemaul. And I still need the Necromancer.

Level 9
Yes, but I'm not even sure if they're Stonemaul, two of the 'One-headed' Ogres are either Magi or Warlords. So, can you please just do a Necromancer/Stonemaul. Please?

Level 5
Can you edit me the goblinalchemist hero model, to not have the little goblin on the back and the chair and the swords please. Ive tried editing the model, worked nicely, welded the gap that the chair leaves and got it to almost what i needed just the shoulder pads were missing for some reason?

Level 1
Ok, I know this is for weaponless models, but do you think you could remove the weapon and leave it separate as an attachment?

In which case I would like to request Medivh. Name the staff file atiesh_greatstaff

Level 31

Attachments

• atiesh_greatstaff.mdx
    1.4 KB · Views: 60
Level 9
Could you remove the lance from the Knight? Just the lance, because I still want the sword.. By the way, do his Attack Animations use the lance or the sword?
I think I've seen a few staff-less priests around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.