• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weapon Ammo/Realoding like in Marines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm making a map based on the book Ice Station (Matt Reilly) and I would like it to have a weapons system similar to the owning one in Marines made by SentryIII. Where the weapon has charges, but doesn't disappear when they're used up, and you can reload without wasting ammo. I've tried doing it myself numerous times, with little success. Does anyone here know how it might be done?

Level 2
Scrap That

I got the ammo, item combining and reloading sorted by myself, now i'm just stuck on how i make him stop attacking when he runs out of ammo... currently he just keeps shooting.

Level 18
make a trigger with controls every 0.10 seconds of game time, when ammo = 0 order unit to stop attack, pretty simple here is the trigger in detail:

Event: every "X" seconds of game time

Condition: Ammo (when its a variable) equal to 0
or if u use wood/gold as the ammo and recharge packages just change it to when wood reaches 0 or so

Action: Order triggering unit to stop attack

these arent the original triggers just search for them they similar

Status
Not open for further replies.