• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WE unlimited error!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
My maps wont boot up, I click test map in WE, and it doesnt work.
So i tried doing it manually and it still doesnt work.

I get like over 6000 script errors when i save, although i think this is normal because it has done this with other maps and I had no problems.

Id really like to fix this as ive just spent 2+ hours terraining an epic size map....

have tried rebooting and doesnt work.

wondering if somone can fix this, any advice, point me in the right direction or maybe this is a common problem with WE and theres an easy fix?

thanks..

Level 4
your kidding me... is there anyway at all to save the terrain?
replace the map.j file or something weird like that?

Level 4
okay, *sigh of relief*
I was able to disable all the WEU stuff with the WEU enchancer. Then i opened it in regular wc3 world editor and it now works.

damn that scared me though.. ruined my day lol.

Edit: also I will never use WEU again...

Status
Not open for further replies.