• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I can't work WE Unlimited. HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I finally downloaded WE Unlimited. I used it to edit one of my maps. When I tried to load up my map, it read "ERROR". What can I do? :?

Level 3
Depends on the nature of the problem. What all did you do to your map? What WEU-specific triggers did you use, what WEU-options did you use? A little more information and I may be able to help.

Level 21
You gotta use WEU Enhancer to open your map and set the bonus settings before going using the benefits of WE Unlimited. Then click save after you ticked what you want. Use WE Unlimited to open the map from now on. Your version of wc3 must be the same as WEU Enhancer's (eg you have 1.15 but WE Unlimited is older)

Level 3
And for jarin,
The boxes that I checked were use advanced trigger editor, use advanced items, use advanced upgrades, use advanced spells, include tree units, include hero glow models, and unlimited doodad scalingand rotation.

What does include tree units mean?
What do all the advances do for my editor?

Level 3
I just tried creating a WE Unlimited map and this is what it said:

This application has encountered a critical error:

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Program: c:\program files\warcraft iii\worldedit.exe
Object: CustomObjectField (.?AUCustomObjectField@@)

Press OK to terminate the application

That's what it says whenever I try to create\edit maps with WE Unlimited. I'm guessing the maps I download and say that used WE Unlimited. That is my problem.

Level 3
And how do I do that Sopho? I'm obviously not very good at this stuff so I need u to give me step by step instuctions. And thanx for helping me :lol:

Level 3
Ok, here's the lowdown:

Maps you make with WE Unlimited or even with WEU Enhancer can only be opened with World Editor Unlimited. Those maps will never work with normal World Editor again, unless you're skilled enough to edit the code yourself =p. Include Tree Units means that trees can be used as units in the map, which is also possible in normal World Editor, simply by changing the model file of a normal unit. The rest is self explanatory, I think.

Level 3
okay thanx. All I need to no is if I want to edit a map (I have the WE Unlimited Menu up) how can I edit it without getting the error thing?

Level 3
jarin, you said that maps you make with WE Unlimited or even with WEU Enhancer can only be opened with World Editor Unlimited. Well, when I create the map in stuff for WE Unlimited, it just says error.

Level 3
Only time i have ever gotten that error is when loading a WEU map in normal WE. I've never gotten it in WEU before. If you get the error on every map, try freeing some page file space by hitting ctrl-alt-delete and closing some unneeded programs. That is also a likely cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.