• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WE unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Like I said in the other post, Jackob, Adrian and I use it and I believe Rasmus does as well.

Level 4
THX and can i convert existing NON unlimited map to map without limits?
If i can, how can i do it?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I made Warhammer 40,000 TD in WEU.. But I got tired of some bugs from WEU so I wanted to use the TFT World Editor but I couldn't. My map had some advanced triggers which couldn't be opened in the TFT editor. So I sat down and looked at every single trigger so see if it is WEU or TFT. And finally it worked :)

Level 4
It doesnt work. When i click button Patch there appears that Tft editor must be running. So i open Tft editor and then tried it again. But there is still the same problem.

Level 4
i dont know why but WE unlimited, WE enhancer and WE no limits DONT WORK. I have still limit with doodas in my maps. PLEASE PLEASE can somebody help me? If someone can do map for me where are no limits and then send me it.Please i maybe commite suicide

Level 4
hmmmm i know where could be the problem. Im using cech version. But WE unlimited was testing on German, itialin,..... versions not on Cech.Hmmmmmm.............SHIT........... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Level 5
You said you opened TFT map editor. You need to acctuall;y open the WE Unlimited editor, then patch/hack it. The unlimited doodad scaling isn't that great...I click a tree in the pallet and get a gigantic tree almost the size of the friggin map. It can be useful though if you want to make something really flat :) I do like WEU though b/c of the unlimited tilesets, but it has messed up on me with cliffs but I didn't need them :)

Level 5
I agree. Once I finish the terrain on my map I plan to use the advanced spells and triggers and such for my map :)

Status
Not open for further replies.