• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Open WE Unlimited map with WE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
First, wrong section lol

Never use WEU. it corrupts maps.

lastly, why dont u just try? lol. it should work fine, if it didnt already corrupt :ugly:

Yes - if you remove all WEU functions you should be able to open it fine (don't forget to go through and delete all that text they add to the main map trigger or whatever it is called).

First, wrong section lol

Never use WEU. it corrupts maps.

lastly, why dont u just try? lol. it should work fine, if it didnt already corrupt

Way to be useful.....

Level 22
I see. So if you remove all advanced triggers, and the text, and it still won't open, does that mean it's corrupt?

And Illidans911, what do you think would be a better section for this? It's about the World Editor, right? :p

Edit: So I did a little test. I removed ALL triggers from my map, and now I'm able to open it in WE. At least it's not corrupt.
But I can't find the damn trigger that makes it crash. I'm sure I removed all advanced triggers...

This is what the error says: ''Trigger function does not exist in database: SelectHeroSkill2''.

Last edited:
WEU had other triggers added that weren't in the Advanced trigger section (like the new Region triggers, with the old ones renamed rect triggers) - these won't work in the normal editor too - I believe these are the triggers that were saved when the creator moved on the UMSE editor.

And I believe when WEU corrupts a map, it becomes completely impossible to work with - so your maps fine, you just have a few more triggers to remove.

Status
Not open for further replies.