• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

We unlimited problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi i downloaded we unlimited to add some tiles and it worked but somehow the cliffs have other textures why is that and how can i undo it?!

Attachments

• cliff.JPG
    cliff.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 244
Level 20
By the way I would suggest you to stick with the original World Editor or with JNGP. At least for me World Editor Unlimited ended up to bug maps - mostly the triggers because the new custom functions are not so well made. And you can't open them with original World Editor in some cases.

Level 12
By the way I would suggest you to stick with the original World Editor or with JNGP. At least for me World Editor Unlimited ended up to bug maps - mostly the triggers because the new custom functions are not so well made. And you can't open them with original World Editor in some cases.

but i don't now other programms who can add more tiles then permitted by the editor..

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
We unlimited problems
Yes, the problem is you are using WEU.... WEU is a problem, it was replaced by JNGP for that reason.

Anyway, the problem displayed is caused by invalid clif tiles. There is a reason you are not allowed to mix and match cliffs and that is the game engine does not like it. You will get this if you have custom tileset turned on and alter the two cliff types to anything other than ones included in the tileset.

Status
Not open for further replies.