• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WE Crashing - Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey All,

My world editor crashes every time i make a new trigger. It is getting very very annoying. Anyone have an idea of how to resolve this? Thanks in advance.

-ScaryK1d :cool:

Level 4
Have you tried reinstalling and patching wc3?. I just have wc3 at 1.22 and just started the editor up with no problem. Reinstalling/Reformatting is how i solve everything.

If your copy of windows legit and do you have all the latest updates and stuff? I know something require .NET Framework 2.0 or whatever, not sure about wrold edit but it would hurt ( I dont think WE would start if it required that and you didn't have it). These are just the things i can come up with now, did i mention you sshould try reinstalling? Don't mess with your war3.exe either for cracking the game, newest version doesnt even need it now

Level 2
Hey,
I ended up reinstalling it, (I'm a Macintosh user fyi), and it looks like every thing's gunna be ok.

Level 2
Hey,
Just re-installed RoC and TFT, but WE keeps crashing on me when i make a new trigger.

My copy of WC3 is a legit U.S. copy as well. And it doesn't require .net framework since I'm on an iMac.

Any Ideas?
-ScaryK1d

Level 4
Well thats your problem, your using a mac :p

jk tho, I am not familiar with anything in the mac. I did check the system requirements and I think you need The latest version of OS X. Are you also running a native mac version of wc3 or is it emulated using mac's wine equivalent. But sorry dude, reinstalling was my only piece of advice i could give you. I honestly have no clue what is going on

Level 2
Yeah, I have OS 10.5.4 (latest) and just downloaded eery update for the computer, unfortunately it did not help.

If there's any mac users out there I'd appreciate you insight on this matter, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.