• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WCIIOgreMound

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A A.O WCII-like Ogre Mound. A building needest for train Ogre and Ogre-Mage in WCII.

Keywords:
WCII, Ogre, Mound.
Contents

WCIIOgreMound (Model)

Reviews
16:17, 12th Aug 2009 Cavman: Got a little bit of a problem here. Durring the birht animation, the big back rock is floating off to the side. Since I didn't see taht when I tested it in magos, only in warcraft itself, I assume it's a bone problem...

M

16:17, 12th Aug 2009
Cavman:
Got a little bit of a problem here. Durring the birht animation, the big back rock is floating off to the side. Since I didn't see taht when I tested it in magos, only in warcraft itself, I assume it's a bone problem. MIght want to fix that. If all else fails, make a new bone and reattach the rock to that.

Level 1
I really like your work, sir. I've been wishing for some warcraft 2 style buildings for a long time :)

Level 5
Hmmm... not long ago i was able to find some nice buttons for this model. Honestly, regardless of its problems, it is the nicest looking Ogre Mound i have found on Hive so far.

Level 8
16:17, 12th Aug 2009
Cavman:
Got a little bit of a problem here. Durring the birht animation, the big back rock is floating off to the side. Since I didn't see taht when I tested it in magos, only in warcraft itself, I assume it's a bone problem. MIght want to fix that. If all else fails, make a new bone and reattach the rock to that.
It's strange that no one has fixed this bug since 2009. The model is very good.