• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc3 V1.00 need to Patch to v.1.03 or 1.04a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
Hello i installed wc3 from my cd and it is currently v.1.00 i am looking for standalone patches to update to
no v1.06 as that broke a lot of the first custom online maps..

any help would be appreciated something like ☑ Warcraft 3 Patch 1.0 (WC3 FIRST PATCH EVER)

iv tried this Warcraft III v1.04 Patch but there file doesn't even open when i try with windows 10, even if its set to windows xp service pack 3.
Those versions are outdated. Even two missions from Founding of Durotar aren't playable.
You can follow deepstrasz's post by using that link he provided. There is a full game installer that automatically sets the game version to 1.27.
Alternatively, the "Game Files" section provides numerous zipped clients for 1.29-1.31. However, this method will make the game as Frozen Throne by default, though you can still play ROC using the small icon next to "Single Player" button.

Status
Not open for further replies.