• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc3 Sear Is it dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
try posting on their forums, then tell us it isn't dead :wink:
In it's current incarnation, it may be considered dead; however, Ralle has basically transferred the entire data archive of the site over to the server Hive uses. Thus, the site still remains.

Level 13
Since I have been a member here(about a year), I only have seen improvement so far, the merge surely is a good way to solve wc3sear.ch current state, in my honoust oppinion.

Also, don't think that ralle is gonna abandon this site, he is doign tremendous efforts to keep this site up and running, and I think thats something we should all respect.

Although wc3sear.ch was a good place to store resources and such, I think this site could become even a better one, with ralle and the rest of the staff on his side, so hats up =)

Level 22
Well, the important thing is to make a smoother transition. Right now someone visting search will simply find a forum they cannot post in and a resource section they cannot upload to. Unless somone bothers to read the news forums, it will only look like a dying site. I think some redirects would be important. I can no longer post in the news forums to make things clear. All in all if resource uploading is not fixed the site will inevitably suffer. But then again, I, as well as darky, are amazed the site survived this long without any major support. Props to 'search users. You guys are the greatest.
-VGsatomi

Level 14
Well, the important thing is to make a smoother transition. Right now someone visting search will simply find a forum they cannot post in and a resource section they cannot upload to. Unless somone bothers to read the news forums, it will only look like a dying site. I think some redirects would be important. I can no longer post in the news forums to make things clear. All in all if resource uploading is not fixed the site will inevitably suffer. But then again, I, as well as darky, are amazed the site survived this long without any major support. Props to 'search users. You guys are the greatest.
-VGsatomi
like if anyone would read the news =/

Status
Not open for further replies.