• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Wc3 RoC Prebeta MPQ - Petition for release by Blizzard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Thats a nice lamp. It would be a shame if something were to happen to that lamp. Maybe, if you singed the fucking thing, that lamp would be safe. You fallow me? I think you do. Happy to work this out with you. :infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 13
To be honest wolver every time I see you posted Im afraid the thread go closed. :xxd:

Level 13
I put my real name, then user in quotes, then last.

Sam "Dr00d" Mimiaga.

Co-combo!

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
True, but still it could be useful. I viewed them all and loved the way they blended from the WoW-like camera and no interface, trough the normal RTS camera and the primitive human interface to the advanced interface (different for each race). Oh and those orc barrackses with the team-colored roofs were so awesome.

Level 35
Why could'nt they have simply made the pre beta models a little better....and kept the EPIC warcraft 2 sort of feel to the game...instead of a cartoonish and lowlying feel...they could have kept the pre-beta style, and added more stuff (the after-beta has alot of stuff)?

OH and did you see the human knights?.....They look incredible. If those models were just made a little more advanced...(kind of like how after-beta models are except made them less ugly) Then they would have been perfect.

I really wish they would have also kept the turnable buildings part of the game.

Em!

Em!

Model Reviewer
Level 29
I was wondering how this works, who notifies blizzards of the petition or did purple send them an email beforehand?, and how many sigs would it take for them to actually give a crap?

Meehhh....

Level 14
They will ignore you... it's like they didn't answer the topic of legality of WoW models yet, making great confusion because there is not a perfect solution to the problem.

btw, they will include SC2 unused units with MPQ, yay soul hunter

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
The Gargoyle spire for instance; it has no birth and death animation.
The Ziggurat has no animations what-so-ever.
Both these were Undead buildings back in pre-beta time.

So, that's what I mean. Though Blizzard have left some beta models in the w3 mpq, those models are lacking in some major aspects (the anims) and therefore the uses for them can be quite limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.