• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc3 patch 1.32 or at least 1.31. Is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello! I've been working on 1 map from long time. 1 friend really wants to try it, but he doesn't own the game. Is it possible to get wc3 classic patch 1.32? Or the newest patch possible? Before year i was playing on 1.26 classic, on Gameranger its platform where u can play it, without having the actual game.
So there you can play like in Lan.

Last edited:
Level 29
Read this:
unable to connect to battle net (Post #3)
And this:
Is 1.31.1 still used or should I use the current versions?

As of 1.31, you can no longer play the game online using the official server (possibly due to the ROC multiplayer being deprecated).
With 1.32, all of the Classic features will be removed because the game is now Reforged (most notably the Battle.net classic and the custom campaign functionality). However, single player functionality (skirmish or LAN) is intact (provided you have the latest Reforged update).

I'm also pointing out that most recent-ish version of WC3, especially 1.31, can ruin your gameplay. Loading a saves will "alter" the gameplay. Also, if you exit the score screen, you won't be able to get past through the black screen loop until you restarted the whole PC.
The higher system requirements of WC3 is also another problem. I heard that some people can only play this game with 10FPS, though it can be fixed.

Level 6
So the only possible way for him to play the map (for free) in multiplayer, is if i turn the map for version 1.26? Okey, but how i can do that? I must remove the tirrgers that doesn't exist in 1.26 patch, for i don't know which of them i should remove. Any tips?

Level 29
So the only possible way for him to play the map (for free) in multiplayer, is if i turn the map for version 1.26? Okey, but how i can do that? I must remove the tirrgers that doesn't exist in 1.26 patch, for i don't know which of them i should remove. Any tips?
Last version without battle.net is V1.31.1. It requires the software bonjour in Lan but one could play it with some cd key from the internet or by sharing your key with him.
I heard that you can still use the Radmin VPN to play LAN with the latest version of W3.
Download Link: Here
Install Instructions: Join the Discord Here

Status
Not open for further replies.