• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WASD Movement Mod Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I found a WASD movement system on the SC2 Mapster, thanks to Huesy and his Starcraft [SCR] role-playing game. He released his movement system.

It's a very reliable system, and there is a test map he provides too (I'll have both attached)

Personally I love it.

Edit: If this mod helped you, comment on it to keep it alive please.

Attachments

• SCR_-_Movement.SC2Map
    285 KB · Views: 225
  • SCR_-_Movement_0.2.SC2Mod
    65.8 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Level 12
You can't see anything because all functions are in a library. (To view libraries, press ctrl+shift+L in trigger editor)

Also note that you won't be able to publish map that uses your local mod, you need to use a previously published mod. Since I wasn't able to find this mod published, you'll either need to do:
a) Maybe the mod is published on your realm (I am on EU server)
if not, b) Get author to publish it on your realm
or c) Export the library from the mod and import it in your own map

Level 3
This is great. I don't understand anything, but it's great. Thanks!

Edit: tried adding the mod into a map, which worked fine, but the trigger function that assigns the specific unit to the movement system isn't included.

Edit edit: Nvm, figured it out.

Last edited:
Level 1
This is exactly what I've been searching for. Its not a perfect example, nor the clearest thing to pick apart, but its definitely 3 steps farther in the right direction compared to anything else I could find.

Thank you very much for posting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.