• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tons of questions concerning a TPS RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I got this cool third-person shooter RPG I'm working on in the Galaxy Editor, but since I'm new to it I need lots of help with some simple and some very advanced questions. I'll keep posting them here.

*I got proper WASD movement and TPS camera but atm it acts like WoW (right click an enemy and walk in range to attack it), I want a crosshair and the ability to steer it around by moving the mouse and firing your gun by clicking the left mouse button. How can i fix this? Any mod or trigger system that will work?
*I'm using this mod called something like "SCR_movement" which grants me the whole WASD-tps camera-function but there is no UI at all, how can I fix a UI displaying the health bar etc?
*Is there any other better mod to use? Or some advanced triggering system that runs smoothly and got what I need?
*Is there any tutorial for a "reload" system which includes your amount of ammo and reload time etc.

That's pretty much it for now, I might be adding more later.
+Rep to anyone who tries and if someone actually solves any of my problems credits will be given.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.