• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warriors Of Freedom 0.93h

Choose an unique hero, to fight hordes of evil monsters, face powerful demonic bosses in epic, tactical encounters and finally defeat Demon Lord Kil'jaeden in this cooperative RPG / Hack'n'Slash map!

It's not finished playable version of my Warchasers-like map. It means in this map you pick a hero, and with other players you dig through hordes of monsters, defeat powerful bosses, loot items and get experience. It's best to play it with minimum of 3 players, even thought difficulty level scales with number of players, so it is possible to play solo (not necessary with each hero).

Main features:
-8 of 12 heroes are available
-there are 3 triggered hero Bosses, the boss fights last usually few minutes and are exciting, require teamwork and tactic
-custom spells, most of them partially depend of attributes, so as you get better equipment your spells get stronger
-15 max level cap, anti grind system (you start with 2 level cap, it increases as you go progress in map)
-difficulty level depending of start number of players (faster, stronger spawns, stronger bosses), host can adjust it to skill of players (Easy for beginners, Medium for standard players, Hardcore! for veterans)
-map is widgetized, optimized and protected, if you want unprotected version PM or mail me

Credits for custom models and icons:

AlienAntFarm - Thrall on foot model
apaka - HeroZuljin
assasin_lord - Hero Glow model
Champara Bros - Arcane-Explosion model
Darkfang - HolySphere icon
Direfury - Hero_Falric model, Hero_DeathKnight model
General Frank - OrbLightX model
ILH - HolyAwakening model
kangyun - Rhonin model
Metal_Sonic - Rejuvenation
sPy - Holy Aura model, RunningFlame-Aura model

Enjoy playing, and leave some feedback :)

-new hero: Night Elven Ranger
-bug fixes (Taunt bug, "0 blocked" from Defence, etc.)
-balances (now skeleton archers before 1st boss are not so imba)
-upgradeable claws of attack (just pick up another claws and it will upgrade up to +15)
-upgradeable +3 attribute items (2 of them upgrade to one +5 item), upgradeable pendants
-added cooldown info to tooltips

-new hero: Shaman
-bug fixes (Night Elven Ranger's Volley of Arrows with Flaming Arrows)
-balances
-host can now adjust difficulty level to skill of players (it still depends of number of players, but can be made easier or harder)
-now +3 items have 1 more upgrade

-fixed bug with disabling experience gain for a player, occuring when somebody left the game

Hero balances:
-remade Troll's Blood Rage (now it finishes with Power Throw)
-fixed his ultimate (the true attack speed increase was much higher in stats than in tooltips)
-reduced damage bonus from Battle Roar
-increased dodge chance from Troll's Swiftness
-remade Footman's Ultimate (now it has chance to score Critical Attack lvl 2+)
-remade Holy Knight's Hurt Evil (now it's damage depends of Strength not Intelligence)
-increased stun duration from Rockbiter Weapon, and slow duration from Frostbrand Weapon
-now Totems have shared 10 seconds cooldown
-reduced damage and blind duration from Priest's Holy Light
-now Mage's Flamestrike doesn't damage allies
-added Intelligence bonus to Brillance Aura
-improved Earth Elemental
-added damage randomize into some abilities
-added hints
-improved Kil'jaeden, changed Brutillus and Duke Dreadmoore a bit
-fully translated Quest Log

General:
-introduced new boss loot system: now they don't drop anything, but every player gets Marks of Freedom, which can be spend for superior items, also some items are dedicated, which means they improve abilities of heroes they are for
-Duke Dreadmoore remade
-hero bosses have now more health, but less attributes and attack damage
-hero bosses have now phases during fight, they get more angry and have more abilities as the battle progresses
-some cosmetic changes
-map is now optimized and protected for lower size and better performance

Hero changes:
-most abilities have their attribute coefficient reduced, due to balance issues
-reduced damage/healing increase per level in many abilities
-Shaman's Elemental Weapons reworked
-Holy Knight's Lay On Hands now triggers lesser heal if dispelled
-Footman's Defence nerfed

Bug fixes:
-fixed bug with Flaming Arrows not receiving additional damage if cast manually
-Shamans Chain Heal now bounces properly
-fixed bug with Storm Hammer not exploding if target dies
(there may be some lesser changes I don't remember)

General:
-Map now works with 1.24 patch
-Added some monster spawners in hell
-balance of most monsters reworked
-terrain improved
-Duke Dreadmoore and Kil'jaeden reworked - changed some spells, balanced hp etc.
-Now Strength and Intelligence give only 10 health/mana, but each hero gets 30hp and 20 mana per level (It was made to make health stacking on tanks harder, and to make non-str heroes have more health, and non-int heroes have more mana), base health and mana adjusted so they should have similar hp and mana on 1st level, as they had before
-new map preview

Hero changes:
-rebalanced a lot of abilities: now most abilities scale less with level, but their cooldown reduces
-a lot of minor ability changes (in numbers), which I won't list here, I list major ones

Priest:
-Swapped Holy Shield and Dispel Magic - now Holy Shield is learnable and Dispel Magic is innate
-Divine Call summons heal upgrades with Priest's Intelligence
-Ultimate no longer has casting time

Mage:
-New Ultimate: Arcane Overload

Shaman:
-New Ultimate: Shamanic Call

Dwarven Warrior:
-Taunt gives more Strength bonus (to compensate a bit for Strength giving less hp)

Footmen Captain:
-Piercing Attack now also deals damage equal to Agility when it triggers on normal attack
-Critical Attack now scales less with Strength
-reworked Defence: now it can block certain damage per second, instead of one attack per second
-Sword Mastery (ultimate) has now cooldown scaling with Agility

Holy Knight:
-Holy Word (ultimate) reworked - now it deals less damage, but also heals allies, gives them bonus damage, while reducing enemies damage, animation improved

Troll Berserker:
-Power Throw now jumps once for less damage
-Power Throw now only crits for 1.5x damage during ultimate, but more often

Night Elven Ranger:
-Shadow Meld no longer costs mana
-reworked ultimate: now it's called Moonlight Arrow, it also deals half damage on it's trail

Items:
-There's at least one special item for each hero - these items cost 5 Marks Of Freedom, and give some bonus to certain hero abilities additional for giving stats
-More items have now upgrades, also +attribute items have now 4 upgrades, not 3
-Added some item recipes
-Made item tables for monster drops

-Fixed bug that caused Key to disappear

General:
-Removed Ankhs of Reincarnation. Now heroes can revive at Soul Shrines for gold
-Added Backpack - each hero can now carry 2 item sets and switch between them

Hero changes:

Priest:
-Removed his Divine Call ability. Now has Sphere of Light instead (used models OrbOfLight by General Frank and NagaBirth by JetFangInferno)
-Increased mana cost and cooldown for Holy Light
-Increased mana cost, reduced duration and changed cooldown of Holy Shield

Mage:
-Changed model - now uses Rhonin model by kangyun
-Changed explosion effect for Arcane Overload - model by Champara Bros

Night Elven Ranger:
-Volley of Arrows costs more mana, but will not charge additional mana for Flaming Arrows
-Flaming Arrows mana cost reduced

Shaman:
-Reduced Chain Heal intelligence scaling
-Reduced Mana Spring Totem intelligence scaling

Footmen Captain
-Changed model - now uses HeroFalric model by Direfury
-Reworked ability animations to better fit new model

Troll Berserker
-Changed model - now uses ZulJin model by apaka

Dwarven Warrior
-Now after Taunt strength buff wears off, he will have same health percentage
-Avatar will now double the chance for Crushing Strike

Items:
-All items that had mana cost to use now have no mana cost
-Saviour's Pendant now has no Reincarnation charges, but has area heal without charges

Other:
-Fixed tooltips for Fire Elemental
-Some other minor changes

General:
-Fixed some missing translations
-A lot of minor balance changes
-Changed some random item drops
-Fixed a bug, which caused every player to lose his selection, when a hero died
-Fixed terrain around Soul Shrines, now revived heroes shouldn't sometimes get stuck

Bosses:
-Now all bosses have lower spell damage, but cast spells more often
-Changed model and class name of Duke Dreadmoore
-Final boss now has Infernal Meteor instead of Doom
-Final boss now doesn't set ground on fire with basic attacks

Hero changes:

Mage:
-Fixed a bug, that sometimes caused Flamestrike to not do any primary damage
-Removed casting delay on Flamestrike

Shaman:
-Reduced armor provided by Stoneskin Totem
-Reduced mana cost of Windfury Totem and set it's duration to 10 on all levels

Troll Berserker:
-Battle Roar no longer provides bonus armor, has shorter cooldown and duration
-increased chance for critical Power Throw during Berserker's Rage and reduced Berserker's Rage mana cost

Holy Knight:
-Lay on Hands now heals more health per second, but lasts 7 seconds instead of 10
-Reduced Holy Word mana cost

General:
-Changed how players gain gold from monsters: Now all players get the same amount of gold from monsters killed by anyone
-Changed how players gain experience: Now all players get the same amount of experience from monsters killed by anyone
-Changed list of items sold in item shops
-Increased item prices
-Now when a hero dies, he will revive automatically after set time
-Increased spawn rate of some end-game monster spawners
-Adjusted damage and ability scaling of many abilities to scale better into lategame

Bosses:
-Bosses now reset to their first phase when they are not being fought for a few seconds
-Improved AI scripts for bosses

Hero changes:
Mage:
-Flamestrike base damage reduced, but increased Intelligence scaling
-Freezing Nova base damage reduced, but increased Intelligence scaling

Priest:
-Improved Holy Light now stacks with Holy Knight's Lay on Hands properly
-Holy Light base heal reduced, but increased Intelligence scaling
-Holy Light damage is now equal to it's heal
-Holy Shield base absorption reduced, but increased Intelligence scaling
-Holy Shield cooldown reduced

Dwarven Warrior:
-Hammer Throw now stuns units in area for half of main target's stun duration
-Reduced base damage of Hammer Throw, but increased Strength scaling
-Hammer throw now deals additional 50% damage to main target instead of small Strength based bonus
-Crushing Strike now slows by 50% for 3 seconds instead of stunning
-Crushing Strike chance increased
-Crushing strike damage and Strength scaling adjusted
-Dwarven Toughness basic reduction lowered, but Strength scaling increased

Holy Knight:
-Lay on Hands now stacks with Priest's Improved Holy Light properly
-Lay on Hands healing per second increased, but duration decreased
-Hurt Evil damage and Strength scaling increased

Footman Captain:
-Critical Attack Strength scaling and damage increased
-Reduced Critical Attack cooldown
-Shield Bash Strength scaling and damage increased

Shaman:
-Chain Heal base healing reduced, but increased Intelligence scaling
-Elemental Shock base damage reduced, but increased Intelligence scaling
-Magma Totem base damage reduced, but increased Intelligence scaling

Night Elven Ranger:
-Volley of Arrows mana cost increased
-Flaming Arrows base damage reduced, but Intelligence scaling increased
-Flaming Arrows mana cost increased

Troll Berserker:
-Power Throw base damage and Agility scaling increased, reduced duration by 1 second
-Unstoppable Rage remade: now it instantly provides max Blood Rage stacks with additional attack speed, and makes other abilities not break Blood Rage

Items:
-Changed some item levels
-Changed item loot tables
-Removed all tomes from loot
-Adjusted random item drops form spawned monsters
-Adjusted item prices
-Claws of Attack: Now they have 5 levels, provide +3/+6/+9/+12/+15 damage and upgrade automatically
-Gauntlets of Strength, Slippers of Agility, Mantle of Intelligence: Now they have 5 levels, provide +2/+4/+6/+8/+10 respective attribute and upgrade automatically
-Pendant of Energy, Pendant of Vitality: Now two Pendants of Energy/Vitality automatically merge into Pendant of Mana/Amulet of Health
-Pendant of Mana/Amulet of Health: Now provide 200 mana/health
-Amulet of Power: Now provides 200 health and mana
-Cloak of Flames: now deals only 10 damage/s, but is much lower item level
-Stone of Life/Stone of Mana/Stone of Restoration/Lesser Stone of Restoration - cooldowns reduced
-Axe of Giant: chance for bash reduced to 10%, but increased stun duration to 2 seconds.

-New droppable items available: Thorium Hammer, Cloak of Fel Flames, Gloves of Haste, Scroll of Greater Protection, Scroll of Greater Healing, Scroll of Greater Mana, Vampiric Potion, Greater Vampiric Potion, Potion of Titanic Power, Essence of Alexstrasza, Essence of Malygos
-New item recipes available: Cloak of Shadowflame, Paw of Ursoc, Sphere of Insight

General:
-Changed hero selection
-Improved hero tooltips
-Increased health of bosses
-Added new item vendors
-Added some items to existing merchants
-Fixed music playlist to play properly
-Reduced Intelligence-based mana regen from 0.05 to 0.04

Hero changes:

Priest:
-Changed class name to High Priestess
-Changed hero name
-Changed model to High Elven Priestess by Sin'dorei300 and Uncle Fester
-Changed Holy Shield buff model to DivineBarrier by JesusHipster
-Reduced base mana regen

Mage:
-Changed class name to Arcanist
-Changed hero name
-Reduced base mana regen
-Reduced mana regeneration provided by Brillance Aura

Shaman:
-Reduced mana regeneration provided by Mana Spring Totem
-Reduced Mana Spring Totem mana cost

Night Elven Ranger
-Changed class name to Moon Ranger
-Changed model to Priestess of the Moon on Foot by Rubellu Sidus

Troll Berserker:
-Fixed description for Ustoppable Rage

Dwarven Warrior:
-Changed model to Hero Thane by Tranquil

Footmen Captain:
-Fixed walk animation to look like running

Holy Knight:
-Changed model to Bolvar Fordragon by Sxar

Item changes:
-Created new item tables for spawned monsters random drop
-Increased chance for random item drops
-Flask of Magical Water now regenerates 90% health and mana during 60 seconds, down from 75% during 30 seconds

133478-albums3731-picture34296.jpg

133478-albums3731-picture34297.jpg

133478-albums3731-picture34298.jpg

133478-albums3731-picture34303.jpg

133478-albums3731-picture34299.jpg

133478-albums3731-picture34300.jpg

133478-albums3731-picture34301.jpg

133478-albums3731-picture34302.jpg

Keywords:
Warriors, Kil'jaeden, Warchasers, raid, RPG, hero, bosses, teamwork, teamplay, cooperative, dungeon
Contents

Warriors Of Freedom 0.93h (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Hey man yes map isnot finished, but it is playable and nice piece of work here. I like your custom abilities. [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author...

M

MasterHaosis: Hey man yes map isnot finished, but it is playable and nice piece of work here. I like your custom abilities.
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
[ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
[APPROVED]

Level 6
I'll update my map as soon as I finish my exams, or sooner, so not longer than 2 weeks. Probably Taunt spells (these from Dwarf and Earth Elemental) fix, some balances, and 1-2 new heroes. I'll maybe add some item recipes and secrets.

Map updated to 0.88.

EDIT
Comments plz :)

Last edited:
Level 9
very fun game...good how you update it everytime...and the changes you made..but could you plz add a description story/game objectives either one or both =) (KEEP IT UP)

*UPDATE* nvm it says Warchaser like map in game ....game goes to 4/5, although this is very similiar in terrain to another warchasers map ive seen (not that you stole it)

Last edited:
Level 6
Thx for replies!

@cHeRoL: do you mean quest log? Yeah, I forgot about it, but it will be fully translated in next version. And the map is unprotected, so you can look at custom spells, but some of the triggers are in polish, so if you pm me I can tell you what are they for (of course give me a credit if you use any of my spells ^^). I will fix Thrall's speed.

@pyropk95: I will keep updating, fully translated quest log in next version.

@kryptosuper: I think the full version will be 1.00 (12 heroes, more items, secrets, maybe more bosses). After I finish it, I'll probably work on sequel :D

Level 5
Pretty good. I gotta say I like it. However, whenever I host it and someone chooses the Troll (I have watched, and it invariably happens for me), I crash. No matter who chooses the Troll, I crash. Not anyone else though, just me. Not sure what causes this. Could you look into this?

Level 1
tis' a real nice map, fast-paced and interesting and everything. Just gotta work on the balance of some things. For example, once a troll gets beefed up, it's pretty much right click and win. And it really doesn't take much to get a troll that strong. Also, the priest's summons and nuke are ridiculously powerful for a support character. Wizard is weak as heck and one of his spells even damages allies. The golem, given how big the cooldown is and the manacost, is completely useless.

There are also some bugs like items not combining properly, but other than balance and bugs, very nice map.

Level 6
However, whenever I host it and someone chooses the Troll (I have watched, and it invariably happens for me), I crash. No matter who chooses the Troll, I crash. Not anyone else though, just me. Not sure what causes this. Could you look into this?

I don't know what it could be. I'll check if there is anything that may cause it. Maybe it's something with your WC3.

tis' a real nice map, fast-paced and interesting and everything. Just gotta work on the balance of some things. For example, once a troll gets beefed up, it's pretty much right click and win. And it really doesn't take much to get a troll that strong. Also, the priest's summons and nuke are ridiculously powerful for a support character. Wizard is weak as heck and one of his spells even damages allies. The golem, given how big the cooldown is and the manacost, is completely useless.

There are also some bugs like items not combining properly, but other than balance and bugs, very nice map.

I'll work on balance issues and bugs, every version I make some, but it's hard to catch them all only by myself, so please post them like you did.

the priest's summons and nuke are ridiculously powerful for a support character.

You mean the damage% or the blind effect from priest is too powerful? And the summons can easely got killed by AoE.

Wizard is weak as heck and one of his spells even damages allies. The golem, given how big the cooldown is and the manacost, is completely useless.

Wizard is powerful for AoE, you can deal much damage with Flamestrike + Nova combo. But, yeah, maybe shouldn't deal damage to allies. Golem is rather supposed to be summoned before fight, but I'll powerup him slightly.

EDIT
Version 0.90 uploaded, see changelog.

Last edited:
Level 31
1. I guess you meant Hardcore, not Hardore. This is on the difficulty levels selection dialog window.
2. At the start, cinematic mode turns on and immediately turns off. Could you explain me what is it about? I suggest you to remove it.
3. Terrain seems badly done. It's out of doodads and it contains with massive lack of it.

Level 6
@APproject
1. Yes I meant Hardcore, must have missed a letter.
2. There were a cinematic before, but I'm reworking it and it's disabled, it will be ready in next version.
3. I'm not good at making terrain, I will find good terrainer who can improve it.

Thx for replies!

Level 6
Finally updated to 0.92! I worked really hard to improve the map and balance it, thought I plan to add much more into the map :grin:

I think from now I will update once a while until I achieve everything what I planned to do in this map :wink:

I would gladly hear some feedback, I also hope you will enjoy this update :thumbs_up:

Level 4
bug... i play with my friend.. we got ghost key.... but when we pick up it.. key dispeared and we cant now pass the gates.. it ask for key... what to do?

p.s. npw we try the second time... and again key dispears when we try pick it... wtf??? how should we than open gates????? help please

p.s.s. i tried again and again key dispear when i try pick it up and gates cant open.. what to do??????????????

Last edited:
Level 4
yay ;D

p.s. god damn... me and my friend... almost done map.... i die at mobs last... and my friend not.. he got to bos.. and died too.... so we almost done map only 2 of us :) i cant wait till full version

i think i found another bug.... when i buyed holy knight sword.... he have an active skill u can get +5str for 15 sec stack 6 times... but when i click it.. nothing happened.... ;/

Last edited:
Level 1
good job,awesome map!
I solo it with every 8 heros and win the final boss.Some heros need a lot of patience though.
What's left 2 me is the extra shop when I light up the whole map.How to get there,maybe the author u can give me a little hint:cute:

Level 4
its not posible to solo this map... lol.... its imposible.. me and my friend even cant done it... so how didu solo it??? ar4er cant kill boss solo... my friend tried he died lol.... so where is the catch? how did u done solo with all heroes

Level 6
Well, the catch is that the map scales with number of players - if you play solo, everything will be weaker, if you play with more players everything will be stronger, so it's about as much difficult to play with less and with more players.If you play with a friend and one of you die, it's not the same like if you started the game solo, because everything will be balanced around 2 players.

Also not every 2 hero lineup will be able to win - probably the best possible lineup in 2 player is Priest + Footmen Captain (Footie takes both Strength and Agility books/items), also any combination of healer + tank should do. I still recommend playing as 3 or more people, it's easier to make good lineup (usually 1 Strength, 1 Agility and 1 Intelligence hero) and it's more fun to play as well.

Level 4
ye but in this days.. is not many peoples who like rpg.... in eurobattle.net theres almost noowon who host rpg... only me Lmao :( i was tank/dmg/healer class holy knight and friend was ar4er

Level 1
its not posible to solo this map... lol.... its imposible.. me and my friend even cant done it... so how didu solo it??? ar4er cant kill boss solo... my friend tried he died lol.... so where is the catch? how did u done solo with all heroes

imposible is nothing:grin:

isaid some heros need huge patience in solo game.difficulty level i chose is surely 'hardcore'

and that's the points below:
1.before the first 2 small boss battles,buy enough hp potion their hp recover form is really nasty= =|||

2.u need to farm enough gold at every monster spawn point.every character i farm at least 10000+gold during the whole game.this is especially easy for mage/draven with their aoe spell.these gold is prepared for the attribute point add books sold at hell bookshelf.from it u get a 40+- main attribute point bonus which means 40+- dmg.

3.the item 'illusion wand' ---it will deal 50%dmg of the hero!---3 charges.
it's the key item 4 last boss.hunter and troll will need at least 3 charges and the other classes need 6 charges more.farm it out with patience.(the only hero needn't this item is priest=.=|||it looks like a support class but actually deals the most dps this is really imba.

3.int class hero can buy the 'ancane wand' which deals 400+3*int dmg to make a combo

4.s/l in a rpg game,common sense:razz:

this is really a nice map so i was glad to get all the 'impossibles' into possible.thx the author again!

btw,do u guys think it's impossible 2 solo the original 'warchaser' cuz the insane tank level too? ^o^

Level 6
@realkitcat: Thanks for input! I see you are good player, good job beating map on "Hardcore!" with every hero :thumbs_up: What do you think causes priest to be that good at dps? Is it how much damage Holy Light does, his summons, or both? Or is it just that he can't die, so he deals constant damage? :grin: He has extremely high survivability with his Holy Shield and is invaluable supporter when playing as group. I even wondered if he isn't too good, but wasn't sure what makes him OP. :con: Thought I rather balance around multiplayer.

Also I still encourage to try with at least 2 more people :wink:. Everything is stronger when there are more players, also bosses have more abilities (usually some AoE) and other abilities are stronger (ofc more hp and damage too), so bossfights are more dynamic (Lolwut! Where's 80% of my hp?! :xxd:). Although total noobs are pain in the ass when playing in group (and I don't mean newbies, but people who can't teamplay nor read item descriptions, and just act stupid).:bored:

And if it comes to Warchasers, I think it's impossible to make it through tank level solo, but maybe I'm wrong :cool: And well, imo Warchasers were most balanced for 2 players, as 3-4 it was just easy, and solo it was hard, and I think, possible only with some heroes (Optimus Primo comes to mind), but except tank level.

Level 1
@realkitcat: Thanks for input! I see you are good player, good job beating map on "Hardcore!" with every hero :thumbs_up: What do you think causes priest to be that good at dps? Is it how much damage Holy Light does, his summons, or both? Or is it just that he can't die, so he deals constant damage? :grin: He has extremely high survivability with his Holy Shield and is invaluable supporter when playing as group. I even wondered if he isn't too good, but wasn't sure what makes him OP. :con: Thought I rather balance around multiplayer.

Also I still encourage to try with at least 2 more people :wink:. Everything is stronger when there are more players, also bosses have more abilities (usually some AoE) and other abilities are stronger (ofc more hp and damage too), so bossfights are more dynamic (Lolwut! Where's 80% of my hp?! :xxd:). Although total noobs are pain in the ass when playing in group (and I don't mean newbies, but people who can't teamplay nor read item descriptions, and just act stupid).:bored:

And if it comes to Warchasers, I think it's impossible to make it through tank level solo, but maybe I'm wrong :cool: And well, imo Warchasers were most balanced for 2 players, as 3-4 it was just easy, and solo it was hard, and I think, possible only with some heroes (Optimus Primo comes to mind), but except tank level.

when his int goes high enough(around 180)

1.holy shield means holy shit to the monsters,but to the priest,it means 2000+hp potions free forever...and holy light is similarly holy shit 2#...and also his summons heal too...monsters say what the fuck is he i think:grin:.... he just never die.

2.holy light+ancane wand makes a 2000+combo,his summons each deals nearly up to 100dmg,there r 5 of them.so i said it's the only hero needn't illusion wand,cuz he own some infinite 'ones'...no one deals more dps then him without illusion.

i even didn't spend out all the f point on this hero.he is madness to the monsters.

and to warchaser,win the tank level,the hint is the dragons and an item at the shop.also i done it with every hero solo:razz: it's even easier much than ur map.anyhow i consider it means i take your map as good as warchaser.so good job and move on!(i suggest u remove the extra shop if it can't be reached.i curse u for i did a lot of tries to reach it!
囧rz

ps:i down the 'warchaser2' in hive,but it bugs unbelieveablely just before the first boss fight.there is a magic wall standing over the boss area and never disappear=_=|||.do u guys who has a some version without bugs can give me ,thanks?cuz i see the author of it seems not show up these days...

my maildress: [email protected]

Level 1
Great map (5/5, ofc).
There were lots of work, and Pszczolek is still planning to do lots of work. :) Also there were lots of tests- I do not know how many things to fix I have found. :p

(Yes, I am Pszczolek's friend from RL.)

Also: I AM ON THE SCREENS!!!11

Level 1
I like your map. oh not just me but my friends like your map! by the way when can you finish this map? where exited to see what is the add-on.

Level 2
Surpringly good

Surprisingly good for a map that was neither on makemehost or entgaming.net (uploaded to entgaming.net)

Flamestrike should say that it doesn't do friendly fire in the tooltip (as the default is to have friendly fire in wc3 and i was afraid to invest in it until i got it and someone stepped into it without taking any damage)

It should also say when you die that your teammates can revive you by killing a boss (or in quest log in an obviously marked spot)

The Fire Elemental from mage item has non-english tooltips still (if you want to finish translating) (permanent immolation and another passive)

The mage's golem/mechanism could use some more armor or health regeneration as you spend more mana summoning it.

The final boss got insane as it killed us off regenerating full health in seconds---way too much regeneration. We probably would have been fine but our tank died to the rock golems before our healer caught up; then our agility dps troll died to the boss--we were still doing okay; then the healer died; then the mage was utterly without hope.

Level 7
Here my review and rating (+: good things, -: bad things):
+: Awesome spells and items. Also nice and beautiful units, they are perfectly created. The triggering is well done too.
- : The terrain is just awful, there is no real terrain, it's just nothing (sorry it's just the truth).

Try to collect some ideas for the shaping in some other maps or You-Tube videos. Then create a dungeon with a great environment. Buildings and pillars are always a nice addition. Overall you get now 3.5 / 5 by me.

Level 6
Thanks for comments guys and thanks for feedback Zordrak :thumbs_up: I'm glad you like spells, it's something I really like to work on. I will try to work on terrain, but it's a thing that I was never good at, I think. I must say that at some point it was even worse than now (believe it or not :xxd:). Anyway I plan to make some changes with it, I also plan to add more accesible areas.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
-hide hero selection after players choose
-don't spam with "you need the ghost key"...
-some rock chunks can be destroyed others are invulnerable
-when a player leaves a text in Polish is seen on the screen
-purple texted items that are for the same class could be placed near one another
-there's quite an imbalance in the zone where archers attack from highland and players not having ranged heroes
-quest requirements don't update in the quest log as well
-on load the quest with the necromancer appears in the log but he is long dead
-the player that kills more units gains more xp even though they are near each other. Is it on purpose?
-Razor Blade has a "left click to use" but nothing happens
-Infernal Machines can be stunned as they are not classified as mechanical
-the end boss has godlike regeneration
-why have the last boss named Kil'Jaeden? I mean it doesn't really feel like Warcraft anyway

-the terrain is a bit like that of old platform games

3.5/5.

Level 6
Thank you for feedback, deepstrasz! :thumbs_up: I will be addressing some of the issue you posted.

-What do you mean by hiding hero selection? Like remaking selection completely?
-Yeah, I will make it 1-shot messages
-Well, so far they are invulnerable on purpose
-I will fix that message
-I will rearrange shop items, but I will be changing quite a lot with items anyway
-Well, when there are more than 2 players, there probably should be some ranged heroes, and if you play solo they don't hurt that much
-I am aware of this, will fix it
-As above
-It is on purpose, killing gives some little bonus xp, but I think I will change it
-It's not supposed to be usable, will fix it
-Well, I didn't want enemies to be immune to crowd control, probably will make changes to enemy types anyway
-Every boss regenerates fast when out of combat to prevent hit and run strategies. I'm working on balancing bosses still.
-So far there is not much lore in map, so I don't really care that much about names, but it may change in the future
-I'm not a good terrainer, but I will try to improve. Probably will remake whole map layout when I decide how to make it.

I uploaded new version, thought I had it on my HDD for about 2 weeks already. I'm already working on next version now, but it will take some time. :grin: