• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Freedom Force V3.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A hero RPG that was made by Lior (me).
Choose hero and fight, there are 12 heroes and them all have new skills.
The game still isn't done and there are 2 or more missions to make.
have fun with this and remember to tell all those that hates to use their brain:
power ups heals 100% to the one that used them, using more than one (mana or hp) when one don't need to, will ruin the game.
v3.1 - seryes bug that caused the game to crush was fixed and added new hero and skill
Contents

Freedom Force V3.2 (Map)

Reviews
01:25, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 14
Here is my review:

Review
Terrain: 3/5 Comment: Okay ish terrain. only thing that causes it not not lack are the trees.
Original: 4/5: Well its a RpG. Unless im nuts there arent that many around.
Triggering: 3/5 Comment: A few trigger leaks spotted here & there.
Custom Material: 3/5 Comment: Use of custom material was all right I guess.
Fun factor: 3/5 Comment: Played it with a few friends. Its quite fun I suppose.

Overall comment: A odd map Yet fun to play. Lots of work put into it.

Suggestions:

*Improve the terrain. Read a few Terraining Tutorials
*Fix the few trigger leaks with Leak Check.
*BUG: El Diablo's Attack looks like a ghost. nothing comes out. Fix That .
*Holy Shizle your triggers are ... well in alot of Categories. Maybe Re arrange it? I mean how do you work like that?
*Remove the "You get kicked if your afk for 120 seconds" Thats just stupid. : P. No offense.
*Edit: Add Credits in your map. Actually not having credits is against the rules, suggest you do that asap

Final Rating

Good map yet always room for improvement. I vote this map for Approval and i rate 4/5 {Recommended}

Last edited:
Level 19
A decent game, it was fun, but I expected custom abilities, which this map seemingly lacks (though I only played one hero).
The gameplay was reasonably fun, though it seemed a little easy.
You should work on the tooltips and look out for missed capital letters :p
3/5

Level 31
I rate this resource by 1/5 and I suggest it to be Rejected because of it's unacceptable quality.

1. Not existing objectives telling what to do. All I saw was credits.
2. Ability to choose a hero has wrong name and it's tooltips.
3. Hero sounds do not fits reality.
4. Hero icons also do not fits reality.
5. Why I can select a tree? Make it destructible type of object and not a unit. Or at least give it an ability - Locust.
6. Heroes has imbalanced Selection Scale rates.
7. Terrain and enviroment art is terribly made. You must work much harder than that, if it was hard at all..
8. Some of items misses it's Hot-Keys notice.

Level 31
Do not double post. Use EDIT button down your post to add your ideas and not posting something else few times in a row. I suggest you to delete one of post and add the message of deleted one to the old one.

also i do not understand what bad about the tarrain
If you would see a map that has excellent terrain and enviroment, you would relise that your map has pretty poor enviroment. For example you could check the terrain and enviroment http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=112705&prev=r%3D20%26page%3D4 and also http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=118762&prev=r%3D20%26page%3D10.

Level 31
Alright, here's my second review.

1. I choosed a hero named The Ent.
1.1 It has wrong icon that do not fits reality. It has spider's icon while it's model is a shaman.
1.2 Why did you named it The Ent? As far as I know, ent is a wooden creature.
1.3 Ability named Tree Club do not function your way. There are items named Tree Club and it tells me to use it as Club, so why I cannot target it with this spell?
2. When I take Tree Club item, it has activity ON while it should be non-active item. I can press on it and it do not functions as it should be after a player presses on the item that is active.
3. Some of tooltips of abilities has misspellings.
4. Terrain and enviroment art still lacks. I suggest you to ask some experienced terrainers for their help because as I figured, you're not able to improve this point. Just search up.
5. Many units has wrongly developed selection scale rates.
6. Enemy units has no droppable items.
7. I typed -repick and somewhy nothing happened.
8. There are many icons that do not fits reality. Please fix it.
9. Objective tells me to use an ability ''curse'' to choose a hero. Name of abilitiy lies.
10. Active abilities uses PAS type icons when it should be used as BTN. As like Grow Nature. Honestly, I liked this spell. Working more on the effects this spell would be awesome, hehe.

As you see, your map still contains with many mistakes and it requires hard work. My rating will not change yet.

Response

Alright, here's my second review.

1. I choosed a hero named The Ent.
1.1 It has wrong icon that do not fits reality. It has spider's icon while it's model is a shaman.
1.2 Why did you named it The Ent? As far as I know, ent is a wooden creature..
Comment - This game is based on a comic book and a game called "Freedom Force", "The Ent" is a guy looks like a man with red uniform that do melee attacks, the one to fit without adding new model was the shaman.
1.3 Ability named Tree Club do not function your way. There are items named Tree Club and it tells me to use it as Club, so why I cannot target it with this spell?.
Comment - it has a bug, however the items are exeption clubs that you dont need the skill to use - just need to pick them up
2. When I take Tree Club item, it has activity ON while it should be non-active item. I can press on it and it do not functions as it should be after a player presses on the item that is active.
9. Objective tells me to use an ability ''curse'' to choose a hero. Name of abilitiy lies.
Response - I have eddited
3. Some of tooltips of abilities has misspellings.
Response - I wish i had better English but i haven't.
4. Terrain and enviroment art still lacks. I suggest you to ask some experienced terrainers for their help because as I figured, you're not able to improve this point. Just search up.
Response - Well atlist for tring, why still give rate 1 of 5
5. Many units has wrongly developed selection scale rates.
6. Enemy units has no droppable items.8. There are many icons that do not fits reality. Please fix it.
Response - will be fixed on the next vesion.
7. I typed -repick and somewhy nothing happened.
i do not know the reason.
10. Active abilities uses PAS type icons when it should be used as BTN. As like Grow Nature. Honestly, I liked this spell. Working more on the effects this spell would be awesome, hehe.

thank you for your review, i will work to make the map better than it is right now.