• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warrior System v1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Warrior System V1.1
By Losam;

Hello everyone!,
In this version I was able to remove errors that happens when you turn More Than Once A Even Mode.

This System Import Map in His follow the steps that are written in my map in triggers (F4) reminds you to Copy All Custom (Unit, Ability, Buffs)
And Copy the category that contains my system.
If in doubt, opinion is Tip, Comverse Me.
Warning: Give me credit for my work!

Removed "Certain" Unacceptable functions.

Keywords:
System of Warrior
Contents

Warrior System (v1.3) (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. Still has tons of leaks. Get rid of the wait until condition actions. Spells are not MUI.

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

Maker, 30th Aug 2011, Warrior System v1.3

Still has tons of leaks.
Get rid of the wait until condition actions.
Spells are not MUI.

Post triggers. This seems awfully big, ~481kb.

Hmmmm well ive just looked at the triggers, and its quite interesting and the reason the map is so big is due to the Terrain and amount of units placed, "I believe he wanted us to be able to get a better look at his system through more area to try it on."

• Unit - Remove (Random unit from (Units owned by (Owner of (Random unit from (Units of type Warrior/Guerreiro))) of type Modo Agressivo)) from the game
Set a variable for the unit group.
  • Set TempGroup = (Units owned by (Owner of (Random unit from (Units of type Warrior/Guerreiro))) of type Modo Agressivo)
Then destroy the group once finished with it.
  • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempGroup)
-------------------------
Also you seemed to keep leaking locations
  • Unit - Create 1 Modo Agressivo for (Owner of (Random unit from (Units of type Warrior/Guerreiro))) at (Center of RgModoEscondido <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
  • Unit - Create 1 Modo Balanceado for (Owner of (Random unit from (Units of type Warrior/Guerreiro))) at (Center of RgModoEscondido <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
  • Unit - Create 1 Modo Defensivo for (Owner of (Random unit from (Units of type Warrior/Guerreiro))) at (Center of RgModoEscondido <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
You should try adding variables in to your triggers, it will speed things up and make them leak free.
  • Set TemPoint = (Center of RGModoEscondido <gen>)
Then once again remove the location.
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)
System is not regared as "MUI"
Also leaks Unit Group.
Try making a variable for the random unit

Last edited: