1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Warlock 1.01b

Submitted by Zymoran
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

Warlock

by Zymoran and Adynathos

Dota 2 Warlock

[​IMG]

Warlock's successor can now be played in Dota 2!
Play now | Details | Steam group

Community

If you want to be a part of Warlock and its community, head over to WarlockBrawl.com, where you can discuss updates, post suggestions and report bugs.

RGC

You can find Warlock games to play on RGC, a Warcraft III client. It supports stats-tracking ladder (ranked games) in Warlock (and DotA), which will record your stats on the ladder leaderboard.

Videos

Use the tabs to switch between videos.
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UY9DPE60A4
    by Sleek
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-8f2n074i8
    by Nikosar
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA_RyvFEY0M
    by Sleek
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KcHR4ErFb4
    by KoliS

Screenshots

Click for full size.

Changelog

A small maintenance update.

Changes:
- Updated titles/tokens for tournament winners!
- Changed name of Phantasm to Arc
- It is now possible to to toggle Arc between clockwise and counterclockwise
- Fixed a visual bug where suicide would not show any death effect
- Fixed a potential desync issue
- Improved visuals on Arc and Bouncer Recharge
- Made of Money death effect is now the only cosmetic that can be purchased without any tokens (costs 1 gold)

Keywords:
Warlock, warlock, brawl, warlock brawl, Warlock Brawl, warlock, Warlock, warlock, Zymoran, Demestotenes, Adynathos, PvP, arena, warlock, Warlock
Contents

Warlock 1.01b (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jun/29 22:50:45 Comment: [Approved] After 4 years in development Warlock has definitely improved and thus deserves a higher rating - Rating changed from [4/5] to [5/5]. Resource Moderation - Rules 12:32,...
  1. Zymoran

Zymoran

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Homing has not really been changed in 099c. You must be comparing it with some much older version.

The homing speed change was made long time ago, and based on the fact that most people disliked the concept of a slow homing, which would always end up with a player running in circles for quite a while in order to dodge it.

Lightning/boomerang/homing are generally considered very balanced among the competitive Warlock community.

I do admit that lightning and boomerang may require a little more skill than homing.

2. Freeze87

Freeze87

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

That for shure, ofc that other two spells require more skill, speed of homing looks to fast only in moment when is casted (in launching time)...it is very hard when enemy launch missile and you are at medium distance from him....later (when missile start to track you) speed look good,and you can avoid it...

One idea: maybe to every mage class gets different "Fire Bolt" not much different but at least to have something unique....

Also i must admit that i didnt tested this last version....downloading

3. Hoops

Hoops

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    you can take suggestions to www.warlockbrawl.com where they'll be listened to

4. WrathOfKoliS

WrathOfKoliS

Resources:
    Resources:
  5. manstie

manstie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If you hook someone with link and then they go invisible (windwalk), when they collide with you, the link won't break until you re-activate it.

Also no matter what starting gold I pick, we all just start with 20. If you fix these the game will be perfect.

6. Hoops

Hoops

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    the easy setup (runes) do indeed not change gold when clicked, thanks for reporting. you can type in "-gold xx" in the meantime.

the other thing you mentioned is intended as far as i know

7. AnonymousPro

AnonymousPro

Resources:
    Resources:
    When's warlock v1.00 gonna release?

8. manstie

manstie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Don't you think that is a bit over powered? Just from casting wind walk while being linked you basically die.

9. Hoops

Hoops

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    unfair, maybe, not overpowered. if the person linking you is on lava or using phoenix, scourging will break the link. that said, it might actually be a bug dunno might be "fixed".

there are already test versions out. they are uploaded to rgc at (eu) warlock by zymoran. if you want to test with us, feel free to check it out.

10. Zymoran

Zymoran

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Anyone who is interested in the warlock development is most welcome to track our progress on RGC / Warlockbrawl - as well as joining us in testing the newest test versions.

I'll see to this issue. It does sound like a bug which I thought I had already fixed.

Please post all bugs and suggestions on our forums: www.warlockbrawl.com
    We are currently testing several new spells and we could use some feedback.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  11. Quilnez

Quilnez

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    wait, this map was uploaded in 2008 and now still at version "1.00"?

12. jakeZinc

jakeZinc

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I like the map because it has awesome spells!, but it is not AI :((.

13. copsychus

copsychus

Resources:
    Resources:
    1.00 right now = 100 version since is start from 0.01 [not sure, i play since 0.5x version and it also has 0.51a 0.51b . . . 0.51f] . . several years already passed.

14. Quilnez

Quilnez

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    sick!!

15. funAlways

funAlways

Resources:
    Resources:
    What are Tokens (lumber) for? and how and why do i get it? (i was playing 1.00 for firsttime, got 5 streak and it says +1 token) It says it is obtained from tournament stuff but i was in a normal game with some friend?

16. Hoops

Hoops

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    those are temporary, and you can only get 2 in a single game total. permanent tokens, attached to an account, are achieved through tournaments.

17. TrollWarlord

TrollWarlord

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is an awesome game.. But too bad it doesn't have any AI.
    Anyway Looking for players in Garena, to play this game...

18. funAlways

funAlways

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay, that makes sense, do it has any uses, or is it purely only for show-off/decoration/whatever people call it?

19. Hoops

Hoops

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    in the item shop, you can click "browse cosmetics" where you can buy items for tokens which will add attachments/effects to your warlock but do not affect gameplay in any way

20. Zymoran

Zymoran

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The Warlock map is very old (and highly developed).
    We decided to name the new version 099 -> 1.00, which looks a little better than 100.
    An almost full release history of Warlock can be found here:
    http://www.warlockbrawl.com/index.p...e-to-find-all-warlock-versions-from-beginning

Any VIP items (i.e. items bought by tokens) are cosmetic only and does not provide any stats like the items that can be bought for gold. The high cost cosmetic items are quite neat though.

If you want to acquire tokens (more than 2 tokens from kill streaks), you can join our monthly tournaments where the winner(s) are rewarded with tokens. You can also join the RGC ladder which will be reset soon. The top player(s) on the ladder will be awarded tokens.

Unfortunately, making an AI is very complicated in a fast phased physics game like warlock.

As far as I know, Garena hosts warlock occasionally.
    However, our main Warlock community is located at the RGC platform:
    See how to join