• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer 40k

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a Warhammer 40k inspired map with heroes named after notable figures in the universe of 40k.
You take on either the role of a Space Marine or an Ork.
Your objective on either team primarily is basically like Hero Line Wars, where you have to kill the other teams units and heroes then get the CPU units to a circle of power in the enemy teams base.
Once that's over then all the players heroes will be teleported to the main battlefield. Once there you will have to make your way past enemy heroes and troops, along with a helpful sprinkling of artillery, to make it to the other teams Fortress (Orks) or Castle (Space Marines).
The objective now is pretty simple, destroy the enemy Fortress or Castle.

In this map there are custom skins for the Imperial Guard units and Ork units, players can also call down a Leman Russ tank which uses a custom model and also a powerful Dreadnought which also uses custom modelling.

A special thanks to 3ICE who helped me out alot with my map.

Models Credits:
judash137
Burning_Dragoon5
Pyramidhe@d
perfjert
sunchips
Mechanical Man & Crusad3r91
Mr. Bob

Keywords:
Warhammer 40k
Hero Defence
War
Futuristic
Contents

Warhammer 40k (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - Date: 2012/May/11 19:43:45 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path...

M

Vengeancekael -
Date: 2012/May/11 19:43:45

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: [Rejected]
View comment
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 2
Your map presentation is really bad, you should make a effort and improve it a little. No one will download your map otherwise and we will reject it as well.

I'm just gonna host it on B.Net a few times to see if people like the gameplay before I devote more time to improving the terrain and interfacing.

Oh and it already has about 60 downloads after a few hours on EpicWar.com but I had that map removed as it was buggy, but I update it and it shouldn't be buggy anymore.

Level 28
I'm just gonna host it on B.Net a few times to see if people like the gameplay before I devote more time to improving the terrain and interfacing.

Oh and it already has about 60 downloads after a few hours on EpicWar.com but I had that map removed as it was buggy, but I update it and it shouldn't be buggy anymore.

Kobas is talking about your description

Level 2
Well sorry its the first map I've ever tryed to make properly, and sorry I'm not a professional such as yourself. I know my triggering is shit and lengthy and can be simplified alot but idk how, if you give me an email address I'll send it to you -.-