• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer 40k RTS

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
In this warhammer map you will be able to choose among 5 races.
-The ingame instructions come up ingame.
-Capture Flags to get more income. V.6.4
-By Spoofone & TYRANID. Enjoy :)
Hehe got it optimized now :) And it is now protected.
Tyranid Warriors and Hive Tyrants now have Sinapsis.
All that we know of reserches work.
Got all the icons that are out there at the moment. Still looking for more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------UPDATES------------------------------------
----New V6.43----
-fixed the suplies given per base level.
-Better Techtrees, more buildings.
-------------------------------------
We (spoofone & TYRANID) are working on an uber patch for this map heres what will be on it....
----NECRONS----
-we are making more techtrees
-the fully activated monolith is supost to move its the tank for necrons
-we are fixing the necron research and making more reserches
-fixing the summoning core
-adding the flying feat to monolith
-and much much more
-making necron less OP
----TYRANIDS----
-some more researches
-maybe a few more units
-fixing ripper swarms
-making synapsis have more penaltys
----CHAOS SPACE MARINES----
-make defiler cannon more powerfull
-possably fixing units
-buff them up some
----IMPERIUM----
-make heros
-despoof arty
-ballance guardsmen and space marines
-make earthshaker round and battlecannon more powerful
----ORK----
-a lot needs to be done we know
----OVERALL----
-fix all tooltips
-fix all infos
-make flags pinged
-add research buildings to all races
-maybe add 6 more players (very unlikely in this next patch)
-and LOTS more
-----------------------------------------------------------
RELEASE DATE: TBD

If you have any other ideas for this map please email spoofone or TYRANID
spoofone's email- [email protected]
TYRANID's email- [email protected]

These are the credits...they are also on the loading screen.
Thanks to Pyramidhe@d,Mechanical Man,Burning_Dragoon5,HappyTauren,Illidan(Evil)X,WILLTHEALMIGHTY,Kimberly,th15,General,Frank,killst4r.

Keywords:
warhammer 40k, starcraft, futureistic, alien, 40k, warhammer, wh40k, wh, spoofone, TYRANID
Contents

Warhammer 40k RTS (Map)

Reviews
02:58, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
we are making the stuff perfect...and to do that we need to add some units/buildings and we know its not good quality yet this was are first map that we made together and it failed. so now we are going to improve it.

Level 2
yeah once you complete all the tech trees then its time to start balancing everything, you didnt completly fail tho you just tried to do too much at once really once you get that under control you guys will have a nice map ill keep trying the versions and patches out as long as you guys put up a good effort to keep it updated.

i remember seeing a balancer tool in the tools section you might try out im not entirely sure how it wokrs but the comments said it makes a big difference.

Level 2
also another thought.. you could require research in order to make the monolith move and fly ect. kinda like halo wars: The Prophet of Regret. but i dont thiink that the main production building (town hall) should be able to move, or atleast not very soon into the game. id suggest another building entirely maybe but that just me you guys ar the creators and this is an attempt to make the Necrons truly unique.

good luck in the patches im looking forward to it.

Level 4
Ok heres what you do. (though i'm new to this so bear with me here if i'm wrong)

1. Organized the gameplay first and get a well balanced game.
2. focus on getting items that would take up less file space
3. Then focus on projectiles, skins, terrain, etc.

I know this is prety much a summary of everything but I wanted to make it a more organized order of everything together. If I'm wong in any way, Please let me know.

Level 4
Sorry. I have not made a map that was customized before in my life. But i have learned things form the forums. Thank you for correcting me.

Level 11
it could be a lot better IF :
-tooltips should be better so i actually know what i am buying
-space marines have a lot of units but they are all the same i think, not much differences
-icons - different unit types shouldn't have same icon, when it is in the same building its messy
-tyranid's buildings, they all can build the same units i mean, there are two different buildings that can buy the same unit - don't like this
-icon positioning is shoddy (no order in it)

can't comment gameplay since i've tested singleplayer only, in this point i wouldn't even host it because making everybody download 4 megs and then when they realise it's poorly made = all leave, it's time killing, sorry if this sounds harsh, but i am only telling you the truth (my subjective truth)

it has some potential so get better with editor both of you makers and work on it, plan some features on paper and keep playing with it

if i am you, i would create new map, do some gameplay first, make some testing, and after this i would import the models and so
it's up to you

edited:
i rated this 5/5, dunno why, perhaps i wanted to motivate you, and i kinda like wh40k

Level 3
-TYRANID-There can be you will add new models in the following version of a map? It is a lot of models space marines is on www.xgm.ru (almost all infantry and all vehicles and as 2 building:CommandHQ and Chapel-Barracks.) Besides space marines there there are models and others расс but in where smaller volume (for example Necron Lord and NecronWraith) all models of excellent quality, the author of the majority of them is Iron Maiden.

PS If you needes icons from Warhammer 40000-DawnOfWar that at me are necessary for you is whole pack orc icons and it is a lot of иконок space marines extracted by me it is direct from this game.

Level 17
PS If you needes icons from Warhammer 40000-DawnOfWar that at me are necessary for you is whole pack orc icons and it is a lot of иконок space marines extracted by me it is direct from this game.
, since the models are of good quality you can just create some icons from the portraits ingame (do it right and you have decent enough icons).