• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warfare Isle

Competetive 1vs1 map
Currently played in the RBTV CommunityLeague
Created by Tenshi

1 Tavern
2 Labs
2 Shops
2 Mercs

Discription ..........................
Contents

Warfare Isle (Map)

Reviews
mafe
This looks like a great map, both from the visual and the balance perspective. There's a lot of stuff I like: -The alliance/horde banners marking each half of the map.7 -Balanced creeps and itemdrops. -Even some occasional new stuff like the lvl 2...

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
This looks like a great map, both from the visual and the balance perspective.

There's a lot of stuff I like:
-The alliance/horde banners marking each half of the map.7
-Balanced creeps and itemdrops.
-Even some occasional new stuff like the lvl 2 charged + lvl2 powerup itemdrop, and in especially the symmetry and the use of the 2 shops.

There are a few minor parts which I think might be improved
-there are many trees where wisp are untouchable for melee units.
-Technically, at the labs an AoW can be build closer to the western lab than the eastern lab, but in practice this should almost never be relevant.
-The area north of the tavern ight a be just a little too narrow in some chokepoints.

Some questions about minor stuff:
-About the 4-3-3 murloc/turtle camp: Any reason why the ranged units is in front of the melee unit? Also, humans might not like this camp too much as a first creepcamp, due to footies taking some unavoidable damage from poison and the turtle shell.
-The creeps at the merc camp are all medium armored. Any particular reason for this?
-Why the unbuildable terrain at the northern gold mine?

Anyway, map approved.

Edit: Yeah, the "3" in player count here surely is a bug. But you might want to add the customary "(2)" at the start of the file name.

Level 21
This looks like a great map, both from the visual and the balance perspective.

There's a lot of stuff I like:
-The alliance/horde banners marking each half of the map.7
-Balanced creeps and itemdrops.
-Even some occasional new stuff like the lvl 2 charged + lvl2 powerup itemdrop, and in especially the symmetry and the use of the 2 shops.

There are a few minor parts which I think might be improved
-there are many trees where wisp are untouchable for melee units.
-Technically, at the labs an AoW can be build closer to the western lab than the eastern lab, but in practice this should almost never be relevant.
-The area north of the tavern ight a be just a little too narrow in some chokepoints.

-About the 4-3-3 murloc/turtle camp: Any reason why the ranged units is in front of the melee unit? Also, humans might not like this camp too much as a first creepcamp, due to footies taking some unavoidable damage from poison and the turtle shell.
-The creeps at the merc camp are all medium armored. Any particular reason for this?

Anyway, map approved.

Edit: Yeah, the "3" in player count here surely is a bug. But you might want to add the customary "(2)" at the start of the file name.

----I Play human 60% myself its not a big deal the turtel is easy to fokus and doesnt deal much dmg, these murlocs dont have posion. its almost the same camp as CH dmg and exp wise.

-The creeps at the merc camp are all medium armored. Any particular reason for this? its alm
----this is more or less coincidence cuz i wanted to make an interessting merc location with not to hard creeps ( will watch these one closely)

----the goldmine will be very deciding in the late game and i dont want that its possible to build many towers cuz the pathways are narrow.