1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Warcraft Rogue

Submitted by Xandramas
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Contents

Warcraft Rogue (Map)

1. Xandramas

Xandramas

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Completly Randomly Generated Map based upon a few options of the map host at beginning of the map

Choose Profession, Race, Special Skills and abilities

A couple of unique and custom skills.

2. Xandramas

Xandramas

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    are you stupid. I download protected maps all the time. U can play them just fine

3. Dracul

Dracul

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yea man this runs just fine i think that person just wants to steal your map or somthing. Anyhow great map 5/5 man you did an excellent job i like it alot. Random terrain makes it nicer to replay and you dont have to just see the same thing again.
    I like the Race/Class System you made to its cool. The return thing is awesome.

4. Dracul

Dracul

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sometimes you gotta take it outta the folder for it to work im not exactly sure why but copy or vcut it form the folder then repaste it in download folder directly.

5. Sardrixx

Sardrixx

Resources:
    Resources:
    you shouldn't have to remove it from the folder, i have never had to... if you cant play it theres something f***ed up with your directory, also 99% of the time someone breaks a protection they cant touch the triggers anyway so they could change the terrain, the units, abilities... and such, but you couldn't change the triggers. so if ya put in a this map was made by: Polaris0082 trigger, you could laugh at anyone who tried to unprotect it and steal it lol

And to the Anonymous

LOL YOU HAVE TO BE F***IN JOKING WITH ME?!?!?!?!
    there are SO many maps on this site that ARE protected, WHY WOULD THEY EVEN HOST THEM if ppl couldn't play protected maps???????????????????!!!

and

submitting a map no one can play is obviously more important than no one playing it

Dude, your a joke..., whats wrong with that sentence?? ohh yeah, if no one being able to play it is more important than no one playing it... wow, the whole reason of submitting a map no one can play is SO they can't play it... it would be intentional, it would be exactly as important... you probably wanted,

Submitting a map no one can play is obviously more important than people being able to play it

BUT reguardless, this person DIDN'T submit it so it couldn't be played, that isn't sarcasm thats stupidity.

MAYBE you should try putting it into the maps section of your wc3 folder, maybe you should try unzipping it, maybe you should try not being an a**wipe nooblet

sorry if that gets me a warning or banned for a while, but it had to be said... use common sense!

6. RestInPieces

RestInPieces

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Damn, this map is old. I remember it from 2 or 3 years ago.

7. bull-frog

bull-frog

Resources:
    Resources:
    This map is old but i give it a 4/5

8. dudeofwar

dudeofwar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah this cool map was made by polaris0082 at least u could give gim credit :x u didnt do this map try making one!

9. Xandramas

Xandramas

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    if u look at the description of the map it says its made by polaris

10. l0rdw4ffu1z

l0rdw4ffu1z

Resources:
    Resources:
    Excellent Role-Playing map. Props to Polaris and his excellent trigger skills >.<

6/5, and that's that.

11. pregomal

pregomal

Resources:
    Resources:
    this a great made map,i do not want to know what time you wasted making it,probably will be much time,but i want to know an thing,from what place you've taken the wallpaper?? the wallpaper make teh game looks most cool than it is,so is an 6/5 note toofar

12. JCarrill0

JCarrill0

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I am still waiting to see a map match this level of awesomeness