• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft quiz questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
wow, interesting information. I have couple of questions
what is the name of the story? or did you just get these information from playing previous warcraft (I and II)?
is the other languages translated ( high elf language or so)?
does it continue after what happened in Frozen throne when Arthas unite with the Lich king?

Last edited:
Level 26
Thanks for all questions and stuff guys! I will not +rep any more questions now. (you can continue post questions if you like that will maybe be added in a later version or something) If i have missed giving you rep, please tell me. I will not be working on the map for a couple of weeks but then i think i will ask sonofjay to test it for me. Is that okey with you?

Level 28
I guess I'll drop more questions XD

1. This creatures are vicious and cruel, hunting anything they can, living on the Emerald Dream they engulf anything they pass. This creatures also captured Malfurion Stormrage on the Emerald Dream.

a.) The Night Shadows
b.) The Corrupted Ones
c.) The Strangler
d.) The Green Flights

2. This Druid was born with antlers, which is a sign of great power of nature, everyone around him watch him grew with high expectation. This Druid become powerful, having the ability to transform in many forms, but still nothing special to the Druids. This start him think that he was a failure, left night elf society and eventualy allowed himself to be bought by Rehgar Earthfury and his ex-slave now-partner Bloodeye Redfist, and became a gladiator alongside Bloodfist and a young blood elf named Valeera Sanguinar. But he came back and help free Malfurion from the Emerald Dream. This Druid was Leader of Druid Affairs in Darnassus

This Druid is

a.) Broll Bearmantle
b.) Fandral Staghelm
c.) Zaetar
d.) Hamuul Runetotem

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
In WarCraft III which StarCraft easter-egg unit was not actually from StarCraft?
a - Marine
b - Space Fel Orc - this unit was entirly made up for WarCraft III
c - Zergling
d - Hydralisk

Which of the following Diablo easter-eggs did not appear in WarCraft III?
a - Butcher
b - Wirt's Other Leg
c - Wirt's Leg
d - Diablo, Lord of Terror - this easter-egg appeared in StarCraft II

In WarCraft III which StarCraft easter-egg unit was not actually from StarCraft?
a - Marine
b - Space Fel Orc - this unit was entirly made up for WarCraft III
c - Zergling
d - Hydralisk

Which of the following Diablo easter-eggs did not appear in WarCraft III?
a - Butcher
b - Wirt's Other Leg
c - Wirt's Leg
d - Diablo, Lord of Terror - this easter-egg appeared in StarCraft II

You could argue that Wirt's Other Leg is not exactly an easter egg since its made for WarCraft III alone.

Level 28
Well more from me.
Just tell me when I will test it.

ORC TIME!

1.)This faction of the horde is a renegade group of orcs, trolls, ogres, and goblins who dwell in Blackrock Spire and consist largely of the remnants of the Blackrock clan and Dragonmaw clan. They are ruled by the self-styled Warlord Rend Blackhand.

a. Horde
b. Dark Horde
c. Fel Horde
d. Shaman Horde?

2.)This kind of orcs are the avatar of Nath, the Ogre God. They also rely of their brute strength.

a. Bonecrusher
b. Barbarian
c. Berserker
d. Assassin

3.) This clan are consist of half-ogres, one of the remaining of them are Rexxa, but they are can still be found on some place on the outland. Also the clan names mean The Son of Nath.

a) Dragonmaw Clan
b. Blackrock Clan
c. Mok'Nathal clan
b. Shadown Council

4.) This Orc was believe to be the Leader of Mok'Nathal, he is also the father of Rexxar.

a. Erool
b. Grikka
c. Krugash
d. Leoroxx

5.) This clan was an ancient orcish clan which was destroyed on the Blood River War. The only known person that took part in this war was Kash'drakor, who owns the legendary Serathil.

a. Dark Scar Clan
b. Lightning Blade Clan
c. Shadowmoon Clan
d. Burning Blade Clan

6.) This clan is a very deceptive and treacherous clan of orcs that is distrusted by most of the other clans for their incredible assassination skills. Although their loyalty is questionable, their skill and audacity are unequaled.Their great leader, Mogor the Ogre, and most of his clan remained in Draenor during both of the crossings.

a.) Bleeding Hollow
b.) Laughing Skull
c.) Shattered Hand
d.) Redwalker

Last edited:
Most of the monks are:
Humans
Pandarens
Night Elves
Orcs

The Pandarens are known for their:
Fighting and Hunting Skills
Brute Strenght and War-Skills
Dragon Hunting and Smithing
Brew Potions and Good Beer

Who loves the beer too, except the Pandarens?
Dwarves
Orcs
Night Elves
Humans

What name from the following is Dwarf-ish?
Harlas Natureguide
Gargey Flesheater
Kuradin Snowbeard
Togroth Bruteaxe

Level 28
Dropping more questions :D

1.) This Alliance factions is the native guards Valleys of Alterac, they are consist of dwarves led by Vanndar who are fighting the Frostwolf clan who are dwelling in the southern part of the valley

a. Stormpike Guard
b. Silverwing Sentinels
c. The League of Arathor
d. Gelkis clan

2.) He is also called the Lion of Azeroth the Knight-Champion of Stormwind, Supreme Commander of the Alliance forces during the Second War, and last scion of Arathor.

a. Bolvar Fordragon
b. Admiral Daelin Proudmoore
c. Sir Anduin Lothar
d. King Llane

3.) This is a small boy who was kidnapped near Strahnbrad and rescued by Arthas.

a. Little Timmy
b. Steve
c. Allan the Kind
d. Vincent

4.) This guy have adored his home on Alterac Mountains but he also have an eye on Lordaeron. He is also a distant cousin of Daval Prestor.

a. Ashvel Perenolde
b. Isiden Perenolde
c. Aliden Perenolde
d. Aiden Perenolde

Level 9
1) The Kingdom of New Stormwind featured in Blizzard's 'World of Warcraft' was originally in previous Warcraft titles known as what...?
- The Kingdom of Stonewind
- The Kingdom of Stormwind
- The Kingdom of Azeroth
- The Kingdom of Elwynn

Actually it's Arathor not Azeroth, Azeroth reprezents the continent from which the dwarves and Stormwind people come from.

And regarding Tandred Proudmoore, he's not a king but an admiral. I may seem similar to a king since both have leading abilities but from political views they're distinct.

As for questions:

Who is Rhonin Redhair's wife?
1) Alleria Windrunner
2) Jaina Proudmoore
3) Vereesa Windrunner
4) Shandris Feathermoon

Of which state is Arugal Hellcast lord?
1) Gilneas
2) Dalaran Ruins
3) Amani Empire
4) Shadowfang Keep

What Orc clan has sacrificed humans for demonic rituals?
1) Frostwolf Clan
2) Warsong Clan
3) Blackrock Clan
4) Mog'Nathal Clan

"Never trust an ..."
1) Alien
2) Elf
3) Orc
4) Undead

During Sylvanas' siege against Balnazzar's forces, who got lost?
1) The Banshee Guild
2) The Necromancer's Caravan
3) The Ancolyte's Raid
4) The Dwarven Team

Last edited:
On what level you can create a death knight character?
75+
55+
35+
15+

How many death knights use staves?
None of they
All of they
Very big amount of they
Some of they

Ahkara is:
A Draenei death knight
A Human priest
A Worgen druid
An Orc shaman

Death knights have:
Green glowing eyes
White glowing eyes
Teal glowing eyes
Red glowig eyes

The first death knight was:
Lord Alexei Barov
Alexandros Mograine
Arthas Menethil
Teron Gorefiend

Level 8
@ Mads, no you are wrong. Azeroth is three things, A kingdom, continent and the world. Azeroth is acutally NOT the dwarves, but all the stuff of dwarves (the continent). It was called this because originally there was no Stranglethorn Vale so all that land was actually part of the Kingdom of Azeroth, and therefore the entire continent was part of the Kingdom as well. This changed when STV was added, and because Blizzard lacked a good name for the world they went with Azeroth. You have your lore mixed up, probably beacuse you play Azeroth Wars which imo is TERRIBLE at lore. Arathor was actually thousands of km's (miles) north of Azeroth (the kingdom/continent) and was basically all of North EK minus Quel'Thalas and trollish lands united together under the Empire of Arathor, which has not existed for thousands of years.

Also Arugal's last name isn't Hellcast, it's mentioned no where in lore, and once again you have used Azeroth War lore for this, I suggest you don't do that anymore, or at least check a source first :p Also Arugal belonged to Dalaran as a state, since Shadowfang Keep is not a state, but actually a keep, De Jure part of Gilneas, and officially part of the Kingdom of Lordaeron, now destroyed.

Also yes, Tandred is a King, but his title is "Lord Admiral" that is a King in Kul Tiras basically, just like a king is called a Koning in dutch/german.

Edit: I feel like dropping some questions,

1) This individual found an orc infant during the First War and was the Commander responsible for overseeing the Orcish Internment Camps after the Second War ended:

A) Danath Trollbane
B) Marcus Redpath
C) Aedalas Blackmoore
D) Alidan Perenolde

2) What was the name of the Empire that encompassed most of North Eastern Kingdoms:

A) Lordamere Empire
B) Northern Empire
C) Arathi Empire
D) Arathor Empire

3) Who was responsible for creating the First Alliance of Lordaeron and was also the King of a nation during that period:

A) Terenas Menethil II
B) Varian Wyrnn
C) Anasterian Sunstrider
D) Genn Greymane

4) Who was the Noble that started an uprising due to Genn Greymane's isolationist policies:

A) Garithos
B) Darius Crowly
C) Arugal
D) Vincent Godfrey

5) What was the name of the act that enslaved the orcs and forced them to work in prison camps:

A) Enslavement Act
B) Retribution Act
C) Servitude Act
D) Internment Act

6) Who was the last king of Azeroth before its destruction:

A) Landen Wrynn
B) Adamant Wrynn III
C) Llane Wyrnn
D) Anduin Wyrnn

7) Which High Elf from this list refused to leave the Alliance after the Second War and instead formed an Expeditionary Group to aid them:

A) Sylvanas Winderunner
B) Alleria Winderunner
C) Dar'Khan Drathir
D) Anasterian Sunstrider

8) Which one of these factions was part of Dalaran during the Third War:

A) Sorcerer's League
B) Mage's League
C) Violet Battle-Mages
D) Servants of the Violet Eye

9) Which one of these orcs was NOT a Warchief at some point in time:

A) Blackhand the Destroyer
B) Ner'zhul
C) Grommash Hellscream
D) Orgrim Doomhammer

10) Which one of these characters was not a disguised black dragon:

A) Victor Nefarius
B) Lord Falconcrest
C) Daval Prestor
D) Katrana Prestor

Level 9
@ Mads, no you are wrong. Azeroth is three things, A kingdom, continent and the world. Azeroth is acutally NOT the dwarves, but all the stuff of dwarves (the continent). It was called this because originally there was no Stranglethorn Vale so all that land was actually part of the Kingdom of Azeroth, and therefore the entire continent was part of the Kingdom as well. This changed when STV was added, and because Blizzard lacked a good name for the world they went with Azeroth. You have your lore mixed up, probably beacuse you play Azeroth Wars which imo is TERRIBLE at lore. Arathor was actually thousands of km's (miles) north of Azeroth (the kingdom/continent) and was basically all of North EK minus Quel'Thalas and trollish lands united together under the Empire of Arathor, which has not existed for thousands of years.

Also Arugal's last name isn't Hellcast, it's mentioned no where in lore, and once again you have used Azeroth War lore for this, I suggest you don't do that anymore, or at least check a source first :p Also Arugal belonged to Dalaran as a state, since Shadowfang Keep is not a state, but actually a keep, De Jure part of Gilneas, and officially part of the Kingdom of Lordaeron, now destroyed.

Also yes, Tandred is a King, but his title is "Lord Admiral" that is a King in Kul Tiras basically, just like a king is called a Koning in dutch/german.

As I know Azeroth stands for the continent located in the south of Lordaeron and also the world completly. Azeroth was also the main and very first human kingdom which lately divided into Khaz Modan, Arathor (which later was later renamed Stormwind), Lordaeron and so on.
As for Arugal, in Medivh's book, The Last Guardian, he appears as Hellcast and I am pretty sure of that since I've read it reciently, though he doesn't talk that much about him, only names Arugal's name when he speaks of Khadgar before leaving Dalaran. As for stating that Shadowfang Keep is a state itself, I meant that the other kingdoms' rules and limits are not considering Shadowfang as a part of their land, which means it has it's own land (even though it's only the keep and maybe the yard around it) and any land has a ruler, Arugal being that one. Same thing happens with Medivh's Karazhan, he is controling the one keep and the nearby lands under no other kingdom's jurisdiction.

As for Admiral, it's basically the same as king, ruler, but under a different name, as you also said.

Level 8
To reply to that, you're getting mixed up, Arathor - Azeroth, they are the wrong way around. Arathor was the main and very firsh uman kingdom, it also never divided into Khaz'Modan since that was uninhabited dwarven lands. I find no sources saying his name is Hellcast, and Shadowfang Keep is techincally still part of Lordaeron (albiet Lordaeron is destroyed). And other kingdoms see Tandred as a King, so do his own people, it's just that King in Kul Tiras is known as Lord Admiral, The Lord Admiral is the leader of Boralus, and King of Kul Tiras.

Status
Not open for further replies.