• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft quiz questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Hello everybody!
I'm curently working on a small project called Warcraft quiz (or something like that) In the game you will answer questions with four alternatives. If you answer correctly on a question you will get some gold. The first participant with 1 million gold will win the game.

I would love you to write down questions with four alternatives here so i can put them in the game.

Example question:
Who founded the "Forsaken ones"?
-Sylvanas Windrunner
-Varitmharas
-Arthas
-Illidian

Here is a link to the thread containing the unfinished map.

Thanks!:goblin_good_job:

Last edited:
Level 18
1) Which of the following is not a true member of the Windrunner Family;
- Alleria
- Sylvanas
- Vareesa
- Sylvos

2) Which Pit Lord were the first to turn the Orcs into Fel Orcs (a.k.a Chaos Orcs);
- Mannoroth
- Magtheridon
- Azgalor
- Azzinoth
actually there's someone named sylvos windrunner, he is part of the windrunner family but now is a bloodelf however he is not directly related to sylvanas

Level 8
1) The Kingdom of New Stormwind featured in Blizzard's 'World of Warcraft' was originally in previous Warcraft titles known as what...?
- The Kingdom of Stonewind
- The Kingdom of Stormwind
- The Kingdom of Azeroth
- The Kingdom of Elwynn

2) Which mage betrayed was possessed by a shard of Sargeras and together with Gul'dan's aid summoned a rift in space that allowed the orcs to enter the world of Azeroth?
- Medivh
- Kel'Thuzad
- Kelvin Mortrake
- Ner'zhul

3) Which one of these characters was NOT a King of a nation in the Warcraft History?
- Llane Wyrnn
- Thoras Trollbane
- Alidan Perenolde
- Tandred Proudmoore

4) The cause of death of Orgrim Doomhammer, ex-Chieftain of the Orcish Hordes was what?

- Died of a quick death by death cap mushrooms
- Died by an assassin's blade
- Died fighting face-to-face with Turalyon, the human commander
- Died of a lance in the back

That's all I've got now, hope it helped :)

Level 7
Can I ask questions not related to wc3?
Here are some:
Somethigs that come in the night without permission and leaves at the morning. They are:
- Barrels.
- Stars.
- Apples.
- Rain.

Another one:
What is the thing that walk with u always, doesn't care for ur speed even slow or fast:
- River.
- Clouds.
- Shadow.
- Your shoes.

But dont forget that anyone can know these questions, so u create ur own and secret questions :D

Level 26
Thank you very much Levdragon!
Death-Blade, it is good idea with riddles! I do not think they will be added to the normal questions but I will maybe add a riddle mode or something. If i do so i will open a new thread for that. Thanks!

Level 3
It doesn't state that he's not a member of the Windrunner family either, it is just a random name for the hero, and we can be sure his last name is Windrunner, which is his family's name surely, but doesn't necessarily be related to the three sisters.
Also, that wiki can be edited by anyone, like any other wiki.

On topic: you might want to check all given questions for spelling errors, this can be very annoying in a map, especially in a map where text is the main feature.

Level 13
Hello everybody!
I'm curently working on a small project called Warcraft quiz (or something like that) In the game you will answer questions with four alternatives. If you answer correctly on a question you will get some gold. The first participant with 1 million gold will win the game.

I would love you to write down questions with four alternatives here so i can put them in the game.

Example question:
Who founded the "Forsaken ones"?
-Sylvanas Windrunner
-Varitmharas
-Arthas
-Illidian

Also, if you want to you can suggest a good name for the game. (I don't like war quiz very much...)

Thanks!:goblin_good_job:

you will need an editor for your quiz. your bad spelling(and dyslexia?) will make it a pretty annoying quiz to take, otherwise.

Level 13
What do you mean by editor? What do you mean by dyslexia? My bad spelling is a fact because i do not speak english every day as the most others do on the hive.

an editor is a person that corrects the bad english in the document.

in this case, the document is the quiz. the editor is someone who can see where your english mistakes are, and will rewrite the sentences for you.

dyslexia is a condition that is complicated and not fully understood, and i'm uncertain that it is a condition that is affecting you. either way, you definitely need an editor.

Level 4
Ner'zhul was transformed into the Lich King, but what was his original race before this transformation?

Human
Night Elf
Orc -- Answer
Undead

Level 4
Nope. He's an orc.

Proof: http://www.wowwiki.com/Ner'zhul

Ner_zhul2.jpg

1)Who betrayed his kingdom and killed his father?
Muradin Bronzebeard
Kael Sunstrider
Arthas Menethil
Jaina Proudmoore

2)What animal is the dwarves' mount?
Horse
Ram
Elekk
Chicken

3)What creatures are fat and giant?
Goblins
Tuskkars
Orcs
Ogres

4)Who are the goblins' most known enemies?
Worgens
Gnomes
Humans
Dwarves

5)Who killed Cairne Bloodhoof?
Varian Wrynn
Garona Halforcen
Garrosh Hellscream
Jaina Proudmoore

Last edited:
Level 7
Med'an, the current Guardian of Tirisfal, is the son of Garona Halforcen and Medivh. Thus, which of the following is not part of his racial heritage:
-Human
-Draenei
-High Elf
-Orc

Who defeated and entombed Sargeras in the ruins known as the Tomb of Sargeras?
-Alextrasza
-Aegwynn
-Medivh
-Maiev Shadowsong

Level 20
Who is the captain of the Night Elves during the first campaign of The Frozen Throne?
-Shandris
-Naisha
-Lady Vashj
-Kael

Who hunt down Illidan?
-Maiev Shadowsong
-Naisha
-Jaina Proudmoore
-Rexxar

Who claimed the power of Sargeras?
-Lady Vashj
-Maiev Shadowsong
-Shandris
-Illidan

Who helped Vol'jin in Echo Isles?
-Rokhan
-Thrall
-Rexxar
-Admiral Proudmoore

I'll post more later... :cgrin:

Level 12
Easy
Intermediate
Difficult

What was the name taken by Deathwing when he established himself in the royal lines of Lordaeron?
-David Peltor
-Davas Prentol
-Daval Prestor
-Daven Pantros

Which of the captains slayed the mercenaries that Arthas hired in order to prevent he and his company from returning to Lordaeron until they found Frostmourne?
-Captain Marwyn
-Captain Falric
-Captain Varo'then
-Captain Luc Valonforth

What is the name of the runebalde wielded by Dath'Remar Sunstrider?
-Felo'melorn
-Ther'andres
-Faras'deomar
-Theom'thuriel

What is the name of Stormwind's previous king?
-King Darius
-King Terenas
-King Llane
-King Jarus

What was the place from which the orcs came forth and took their first step on Azeroth?
-Blasted Lands
-Stranglethron Vale
-Swamp of Sorrows
-Duskwood

Which of the following is not a Night Elven city during the period of the War of the Ancients?
-Hajiri
-Dy'jaru
-Galhara
-Aru-Talis

What is the name of the Goblin questgiver in the Bonus Campaign, the Founding of Durotar in the Frozen Throne expansion?
-Gazlowe
-Greztek
-Dizrlik
-Darzlew

Rokhan, Rexxar's troll companion and shadow hunter, is from which tribe of trolls?
-Revantusk
-Darkspear
-Bloodscalp
-Gurubashi

I've plenty more in my mind. Hope this map really comes to be! Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.