• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Question Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
What is this?

Ok, so I am making a Starcraft 2 quiz map, but it is hard to come up with questions, so, I am requesting questions.

The question must be a general non-person related question.
Questions about Blizzard games (You know which they are), General (Colours, letters, digits, etc.) and so-called "Memes" (Such as rick roll, sax roll, over 9000, etc.) is allowed.

Please don't come with math questions, they will be in the map, but I will make them myself.

The questions will each have 4 alternatives, I can come up with these myself, if you state the correct answer, or you can come up with alternatives, should you like.

You can post your question in the comments or if you want it secret, for some reason, you can post it in a VM.

About Credits

Writing each persons name will be hard if there is many suggestions, therefore, I have decided to use the following phrase as credits:
"Credits to some of the members of www.hiveworkshop.com for some of the questions".

If you wonder anything, post them in the comments or post a VM.
If you have suggestions, post in in this thread or post it in a VM.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.