• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Warcraft IV - The Edge of Eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
GooS has kindly made us a new logo for the project. Yes it is still work in progress, here is a little preview:

eoe1600x1200.jpg

Kudos to GooS!

UPDATE: GooS has just recently joined the team, in-game screenshots should be here soon :)

Level 5
Certainly looks like an epic project, I'm just curious as too what the black covenant is. Will we see the Forsaken or Blood Elves in the campaign? Or are they tied into the horde campaign?

Level 8
Why does your new logo remind me of FoD logo?

Haha I just noticed that, yeah it does look like the Fall of Draenor logo. Although it is still work in progress so I'm sure it will look a lot different with its final version. :)

Will we see the Forsaken or Blood Elves in the campaign? Or are they tied into the horde campaign?

The Forsaken are tied in with the Convent of the Blackened campaign, and the Blood Elves with the Night Elves campaign (which is also the last campaign in the project).

Level 23
I liked the old logo better, but this one fits your storyline.

Also, please dont make the Forsaken such idiots like in WoW and please make the night elves exterminate the blood elves, or at least turn them in high elves.

Level 8
I LOVE IT! it's perfect, tough i am thinking. why wasting time on things as logo's right now when you can be creating skins and other things? i know looks have to be good but they shouldn't be your main concern right?

Level 8
I LOVE IT! it's perfect, tough i am thinking. why wasting time on things as logo's right now when you can be creating skins and other things? i know looks have to be good but they shouldn't be your main concern right?

Because not only is outlook VERY important (it's the whole reason I get so many members on my team), we have two completely different parts of the team for that. One works on outlook, one works on skins, UI etc..

Level 8
Update! Scarlet Crusade Models Remade

We were never completely happy with all of our previous Scarlet Crusade models, so we've decided to create remakes with the new quality we are aiming for for the modification. Here are some previews:

NewVilla.jpg

NewAltar.jpg

NewWarMosque.jpg

Enjoy. Watch out for the in-game screenshots coming Soon™!

Level 8
Varine did not make these, our new member GooS made them. But yes, Varine and GooS are amazing :)

We are featuring the very first mission in the beta, that's why we are working on the Scarlet Crusade (if you have not followed, the first mission has you leading a Scarlet Crusade army with Darion).

Level 49
We were never completely happy with all of our previous Scarlet Crusade models, so we've decided to create remakes with the new quality we are aiming for for the modification. Here are some previews:

NewVilla.jpg

NewAltar.jpg

NewWarMosque.jpg

Enjoy. Watch out for the in-game screenshots coming Soon™!

Holy shit! That looks amazing! However, that red flag is the symbol of the Crimson Legion if I remember correctly - an elite force within the Scarlet Crusade. Unless that was intentional, it seems unfitting on everything but the Altar.
You may also want to take a look at this flag, you could use it if you're short on flags(it is one of the Scarlet Crusade's standards).

Level 23
I didnt say my guys are bad, I am really happy with them. Right now they are working like crazy!

Anyway, you are a geniuos for finding geniouses.

Anyway, I do like the altair, it actually has that Scralet, Blood, Lordaeron and Plagueland feeling in it.

Level 6
What's sad is you have almost completed something that would have taken Blizzard... God knows how long... And it will probably come out before Starcraft II. Anyways I like the sound of this and I can't wait to play it... good luck!

Also, are you using Blizzard Terrain, or is all/some the terrain being used customized for these campaigns?

Level 6
I find that I actually enjoy leading projects a lot. Maybe someday I shall lead a company, but I wouldn't say I'm a genius. I just have my ways.

Then you should learn how to do the programming aspect so I don't have to.

Great job, you progress there. All those models are from this guy Varine? Who is he anyway?

Why does no one who I am? GooS made these, I'm doing the cinematics and probably will be doing the animating since I'm the only one that's done much animation.

Last edited:
Level 8
Work in Progress: Scarlet Crusade Models

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. Starcraft 2 beta has really caught me up. Regardless I have some new models to show off:

In the two screenshots below you can see the new Crusader model and the new Reliquary model. Both of them are WIP thus why they have no comparison images yet. Enjoy.

PrevReliquary.jpg

PrevCrusaderSpell.jpg

Models and skins made by our team member, GooS.

On later note, March is coming up really fast, so expect some major updates soon. Hang in there :thup:

Level 2
Great new models / skins, ive been watching the progress of this mod ever scince it was started and i think that even if its been slow (atleast in my eyes) the end result is going to be pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.