- Dec 15, 2021
You mean buying Reforged ? I know I won't give ActiBlizz a cent until it gets the Arthas at Stratholme treatment ("This entire company must be purged !") after the Microsoft buyout, but to each his own...
Unexpected, but not unwelcome. 🙂check Warcraft III: Reforged PTR - Version 1.35.0
they actually updated already - like what
By the way, I remember reading some ridiculous information about Bobby being a sole owner of all major Blizzard franchises through a third-party firm based somewhere in the Netherlands. I hope it's just a hoax, but I wouldn't be surprised if Bobby being Bobby pulled a trick like that...You are right about this my friend and i think that Bobby Kottick needs to go like right the hell now and i won't miss him probably others as well it's time for Microsoft to drain the swamp
By the way, I remember reading some ridiculous information about Bobby being a sole owner of all major Blizzard franchises through a third-party firm based somewhere in the Netherlands. I hope it's just a hoax, but I wouldn't be surprised if Bobby being Bobby pulled a trick like that...
Guys. It's the internet.Oh god oh no!
Never underestimate the asshole who locked Both Battlezone and Mechwarrior 2 source codes in a mountain because he didn't wanted to give a copy to EA and Microsoft when they bought Pandemic and FASAGuys. It's the internet.
Do not believe or spread random crap from the internet.
Now you freaking me out.By the way, I remember reading some ridiculous information about Bobby being a sole owner of all major Blizzard franchises through a third-party firm based somewhere in the Netherlands. I hope it's just a hoax, but I wouldn't be surprised if Bobby being Bobby pulled a trick like that...
Absolutely NOT! They are just the opposite of the intended.(...)Are they really necessary?
May i know ,How to install this re-reforged mod.Someone tell me guide,PlzWarcraft III: Reforged PTR - Version 1.35.0
BREAKING NEWS: Custom Campaigns coming to Warcraft III: Reforged!
We’ve opened the PTR for testing the next version – 1.35.0 – over the holidays.
Patch 1.35.0 features Custom Campaigns, Balance updates, Map Pool Updates, Leaderboard fixes, and additional improvements.
Thank you for testing the PTR, and special thanks to all the community content creators who created new and updated old maps!
- Added ability to play Custom Campaigns.
- Players can download Custom Campaigns to play, or make their own.
- Some Custom Campaigns can be played using either Reforged or Classic art.
- Reworked front-end menu. Campaigns are now located under the “Single Player” menu.
- Custom campaigns now track the difficulty a mission was completed on.
- “Load saved game” menu can now reload custom campaign save files.
- Added informational prompt to show users where to install campaign files to.
- Added “Is Cinematic” option to the campaign editor to change campaign buttons to use the camera thumbnail instead of difficulty progression.
- Fixed campaign thumbnail in editor not displaying.
- Added campaign thumbnail preview support to Reforged.
- Added ambient sound support to Reforged.
- Added webm support to play as campaign backgrounds.
- Custom campaign list menu now auto-refreshes upon resuming game window focus.
- Added support to play custom movies under Warcraft III/Movies (file format dependant, vp9 encoded avi file + mp3 for audio under Warcraft III/Movies/Audio).
- Added friends presence support for Custom Campaigns.
- Updated default campaign backgrounds to Reforged style.
- Added user presence for Custom Campaigns.
- Tavern Revive cost increased by 5% at all levels.
- Blacksmith lumber cost reduced from 60 to 50.
- Peasant HP increased from 230 to 240.
- Control Magic moved from T2 to T3.
- Siphon mana cost increased from 10 to 20 mana.
- Siphon Mana Drain rate reduced from 15/30/45 to 15/25/40.
- Holy Light cooldown reduced from 5 to 4 seconds.
- Polymorph cost reduced from 220 mana to 200 mana.
- Mechanical Critter sight ranged increased from 350 to 500.
- Siege Engine now has heavy armor.
- Siege Engine can now attack units.
- Siege Engine base damage reduced from 44 to 22.
- Siege Engine barrage damage increased from 14 to 16.
- Mass Teleport Cooldown increased from 20 to 30 seconds.
- Mortar Team HP increased from 360 to 380.
- Siege Engine no longer decreases in unit level when getting the barrage upgrade.
- Headhunters cost increased from 140 to 160 and lumber cost increased from 20 to 30.
- Blademaster Mirror images now do 10% of the Blademaster’s base damage.
- Endurance Aura movement speed bonus reduced from 0.1/0.2/0.3 to 0.1/0.15/0.2.
- Witch Doctor Healing Wards increased from 5 to 10 HP.
- Stasis Trap activation delay reduced from 9 to 7 seconds.
- Brute Strength bonus increased from 100 to 150 HP.
- Tranquility cooldown increased from 60 seconds to 120 seconds.
- Starfall cooldown reduced from 180 seconds to 120 seconds.
- Starfall mana cost reduced from 200 to 150 mana.
- Druid of the talon crow form now does piercing damage.
- Entangle duration on units reduced from 9/18/30 to 8/16/24.
- Thorn Aura increased from 0.1/0.2/0.3 to 0.15/0.30/0.45.
- Mountain Giants now start with +2 armor.
- Harden Skin damage reduction reduced from 12 to 8.
- Ultravision now requires tier 2.
- Immolation mana drain reduced from 7 to 5.
- Immolation Damage per Interval increased from 10/15/20 to 15/20/25.
- Immolation Duration reduced from 1 to 0.5 seconds.
- Anti-Magic Shield can now receive the same summon magic damage inflicted by dispel, purge, and abolish magic.
- Unholy Aura movement speed bonus reduced from 0.1/0.175/0.25 to 0.1/0.15/0.2.
- Animated Dead corpses can now be killable and have diseased cloud if researched.
- Ghoul Frenzy now adds 30HP to ghouls’ base health.
- Disease cloud reduced from 90 to 75 seconds.
- Obsidian Statue level increased from 2 to 3.
- Wand of Illusion reduced from 3 to 2 charges.
- Wand of Mana increases mana steal from 50 to 75.
- Circlet stats reduced from +2 to all stats to 1/1/2 but players can click to toggle the item to add an additional 1 stat to any attribute.
- Legion Doom-Horn movement speed bonus reduced from 0.075 to 0.05.
- Ancient Janggo of Endurance speed bonus reduced from 0.075 to 0.05.
- In this patch, we’re updating the existing 1v1,2v2,4v4, and FFA map pools with various new maps and updates made by the community.
- Removed the character requirement for report description.
- Fixed an issue where clan ranks were visually displayed incorrectly.
- Added notification indicator when receiving a social request.
- Fixed an issue with leaderboards not updating.
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading into a map with high object counts.
- Fixed custom campaigns specific crash upon reloading into the campaign map.
- Fixed disc space error when trying to start a custom campaign mission.
- Fixed variable difficulty flag not being respected on custom campaigns.
- Added rich/color formatted text support to custom campaign menus.
- Player Profile: Viewing another player’s profile would occasionally display that they are a member of your clan even if they are not.
- Prevented loading of custom campaigns named the same as official campaigns to prevent save stomping.
- Fixed an issue where players where the client would freeze changing zones in the Founding of Durotar Campaign.
Wouldn't it open new possibilities for custom items?Circlet stats reduced from +2 to all stats to 1/1/2 but players can click to toggle the item to add an additional 1 stat to any attribute.
Apparently it's not even an ability, it's all "hard coded" that means we can't use it for modding in any other way than initially intended.Wouldn't it open new possibilities for custom items?
Am I doing something wrong? I installed the PTR client and pasted a handful of W3N campaign files in the directory it told me to: C:\Users\jaked\OneDrive\Documents\Warcraft III Public Test\Campaigns
However, now when I run the PTR client it still doesn't see this campaigns and soft locks the game when I open the Custom Campaigns screen (menu sounds and many menu buttons including Exit Game stop working, the client must be force quit).
Anyone gotten custom campaigns to work on PTR?
View attachment 415906View attachment 415907View attachment 415908
You need to set a different folder as your user’s Document’s folder. The game will always store its user data in the Document’s folder designated for your windows user account.
How to Change the Location of User Folders in Windows 10 - dummiesChanging the location of one or more of your Windows user folders is a good idea if your computer has multiple partitions. Here's how.www.dummies.com
Operation to change a personal folder location fails in Windows - Microsoft SupportDescribes an issue that occurs after you map a personal folder to another personal folder. This issue occurs on Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2.support.microsoft.com
Agree. Shame, they're adding this feature after two years. Let's hope things will change to better.Hallelujah Finally after ALMOST TWO FREAKING YEARS BLIZZARD is adding the Missing and most important DETAILS IN THE HISTORY OF GAMING IN WARCRAFT 3 WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT!!!😭👏👏👍
As we can see with AoE series, it's very successful. There's still hope.No custom campaigns is the reason I refunded two years ago. It's the main reason I got excited for Reforged in the first place.
This, and especially Chronicles of the Second War just might...just MIGHT convince me to return to this... If I were Microsoft, I would hire that team to remake WC1 as well and give WC3 another shot...maybe even make new campaigns...But I'm getting ahead of myself...
Most likely the same person who put Spirit Walker in Tauren Totem instead of Spirit Lodge.The Siege Engine was supposed not to attack regular units. Who the hell patches this game.(...)
Yeah. A new version.Any updates?