• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Gameplay Fight Scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Hi Everyone! :cgrin:
I made an Off-Topic post for you guys to post game replays about fight scenes in warcraft 3, any game related to warcraft 3 like the melee maps, DotA, Battle Tanks, and even the game projects and maps here in the hive! and talk about it with good description and how you like it very much.

like mine for example:

The video is pretty old but the event was outstanding!
Grubby's strategies really amaze me, impressive charge, excellent hold, and great at those micro and macro-management issues, I'd say Grubby is really the best Orc user for the warcraft 3 games!

just look at that face! so Orcish! LOL! :alol:
4K.grubby.jpg

well this is mine, hope you guys make one too! can't wait to see what you guys like in warcraft 3 gaming! :ap:

Level 8
you put some effort into this soo... bamp.

i got nothing to say really, i don't play anymore.

though i liked real life for morons. because i'm a moron. and have no real life. hurp

Status
Not open for further replies.