• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Warcraft III Frozen Throne Suddenly runs slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I've been editing for a while now and I'm noticing my warcraft runs slowly after a few map tests. I tried reseting the game and my pc but its still very slow! I tried switching to lower resolutions and it fixed the problem BUT i used to run it on full settings with 60 fps. WTF is happening, did i fuck up my registry or sumting?

Level 14
I seem to recall this problem on my old computer...not sure why. Restarting the computer fixed it as I recall.

Does this happen with other games or just WC3? Are these custom maps that leak? I think leaks are fixed at the end of the game session, but I'm not really sure.

Level 5
I sometimes have this problem, It seems to be caused by other programs running in the background, such as an anti-virus scan, or otherwise. It may be caused by something else however.

Level 11
Does this occur in only one map or all the maps you play?

If one map, those who created it have to much leaks (Trigger Editor)

If more than one map, You should probably Reinstall Warcraft 3 (Both CD:s) and try again. If this still occur, contact Blizzard´s Support Center or View any Forums to try to find a way to solve the problem. Blizzard´s Support Center takes a while to respond but if you CAN call them on phone, DO IT! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.