• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Warcraft: Apocalypse Game-Type Poll

What game type?

• Spawn Units

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Train Units

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Combination of both (read the last paragraph)

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
So, i've constantly debated to myself weather to make this game spawn strategy or were you have to actually make the units, or a combination of both (which i will explain below)

this poll is mostly just for members of the team and/or followers, but everyone is allowed to vote. of course, first check out the main thread http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/warcraft-apoclyspe-142653/ , so you know what you're voting for.

this is the new combination of both since this idea is better than mine
I think it should be a more deep combination. You train units, but they don't come out till the end of a spawn timer. I don't know how to do this, but it would prevent just spamming a bunch of units out of a barracks when you're attacked like in azzy wars.

btw we now have a social group, please join it! http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/group.php?groupid=620

Last edited:
Level 14
Actually no. If you do that, Evillizard, that will make an epic lag when all units spawn after the timer if you trained a lot of units. So it will be... Too much laggy, plus it is more spam than the normal train.

Level 9
I choose the combination, so, you train unit what u want and it's spawn itself, or maybe you should add a auto train ability, which is automaticaly train your unit,
first slot you train footman, second slot you train riflemen, third slot you train knight, when auto train activated, the barracks will always train that set of units until you doesn't have enough resource or deactivated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.